just had another one

spawn campers who ask for peace when you kill them

then try to spawn camp again

after killing them again, they will try dryad bomb you
    or call you names and swear at you

Leave a comment:

• chillzzz
    replied
    noobs failing to kill u in bg, one after another without dying as the end result
    Last edited by chillzzz; 05-12-2014, 12:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    Watching someone screw over his guildies every day in tanks by saving his skills for last hits only and then watching them want to join him again for tanks the next day.

Too bad he's been inactive for a month. Would've been interesting to see how long they'd wait before saying something.

just had a laugh myself

we just had the best thunderbomb convoy
    it was like an unstoppable train

at first they were trying to kill me (thunderbomb)
    then the people around me
    but after all that failed
    they just decided to run away as we hunted them down

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Watching someone screw over his guildies every day in tanks by saving his skills for last hits only and then watching them want to join him again for tanks the next day.

Too bad he's been inactive for a month. Would've been interesting to see how long they'd wait before saying something.

Leave a comment:

• thisdude
    replied
    chaos rune successful land make me giggle like a school girl everytime still.

no matter who it lands on. When the toon runs off the side of the screen it kills me.

I wanna run a dual monitor just to see where they go.LOL

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    When there's one guy dressed in TOK NM and you nail Chaos Rune on him and it does all the work for you.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    When in arena after we knock out the 2 guys in the opposing team in one aoe, the lone surviving level 45 set knight uses agoran and heal rune hoping to survive somehow.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    When a 200k BR player after beating me says says "I just built my toon better" and lectures me about how to build a toon... yeah sure..

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    A) The player still has 100 million daru and is saving it for when the new troops come out in the (hopefully near) future
    B) He keeps his troops slightly behind so that people waste single target HS attempts instead of real attacks.
    c) The funny part is people thinking they have a sure stun, only to get stunned themselves for trying such cheesy tactics. Then getting mad about it. And whining.
    D) All of the above
    gimp yourself with low troops just to have a low chance someone waste stun on you, yeah that sounds reasonable

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    When i'm on the top 3 in WB, and some people need to use balens to steal the spot because he didnt like me.

lol thats the guy on my server
    hes a 130k br knight and im pretty even in terms of wb damage, a few days ago i scrolled and potted and dealt more damage than me, on the last bar he couldnt take that i was beating him so he did a balen buff, so his ego could come first

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
    when u come in 1st place in tanks, taking all ur teams kills, ending with 12k points, and your 2nd best teammate has only 1k points.~~wish i had the pic

sometimes your team just sucks though

Click image for larger version

Name:	tanks.png
Views:	1
Size:	681.5 KB
ID:	1687673

my highest score was 42k points, but somehow my team lost with that

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Using Chaos on Serial Stunners, and watching them stun their troops and you win against them.. so much joy

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    lvl 70 lancers FTW
    lvl 80 gryphons ftw

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    lvl 70 lancers FTW

Leave a comment:

• ArchersCheat-44