Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Things that make you giggle in game:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    When i'm on the top 3 in WB, and some people need to use balens to steal the spot because he didnt like me.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    1st turn stun is stupid tactic anyway. i rather use my HS to stun the opponent when they transformed to sylph faster than i do.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Usually player troops are leveled to the fullest thus people concludes troop level = player lvl.
    I cannot see anything laughable here.

It's either
    A: The player doesnt have daru to level his troops.
    B: He keeps his troops behind for such mind games.
    A) The player still has 100 million daru and is saving it for when the new troops come out in the (hopefully near) future
    B) He keeps his troops slightly behind so that people waste single target HS attempts instead of real attacks.
    c) The funny part is people thinking they have a sure stun, only to get stunned themselves for trying such cheesy tactics. Then getting mad about it. And whining.
    D) All of the above

Leave a comment:

• ancienthug
    replied
    when u come in 1st place in tanks, taking all ur teams kills, ending with 12k points, and your 2nd best teammate has only 1k points.~~wish i had the pic

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I'm pretty sure some of you guys have gotten the Chaos Rune in this rune exchange event. When Someone tries to use stun, you can use this rune. It's very amazing to see an orange gaia kill the user when the opponent uses Chaos Rune, I'm pretty sure this one will make you laugh

Leave a comment:

• S0ulpuncH
    replied
    I always giggle when my qte is a-s-s. I know, it's like I'm 5 years old again or something but for some reason it always makes me smile lol.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    When people try to stun based on troop level, but don't know the real player level. Mindf'ck, and then karma returns some little circles over their head for playing cheap.
    Usually player troops are leveled to the fullest thus people concludes troop level = player lvl.
    I cannot see anything laughable here.

It's either
    A: The player doesnt have daru to level his troops.
    B: He keeps his troops behind for such mind games.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    What makes me gigle is when someone uses HS when they used it previously and didnt stun the opponent, but are so stuck in their routine
    When people try to stun based on troop level, but don't know the real player level. Mindf'ck, and then karma returns some little circles over their head for playing cheap.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    What makes me gigle is when someone uses HS when they used it previously and didnt stun the opponent, but are so stuck in their routine
    OMG yes! *giggle*

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    The moment someone realizes they attacked someone a lot stronger.
    heheh! ^_^

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Speaking of HS...

When a lv70-74 tries to stun a lv80 50+ servers older than them...

Yeah... sure that'll work out...
    LMFAO!

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Speaking of HS...

When a lv70-74 tries to stun a lv80 50+ servers older than them...

Yeah... sure that'll work out...

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    The moment someone realizes they attacked someone a lot stronger.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X