Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop stripping , it wastes your efforts , stupid ppl are potting up just to screw tok , why not each them a lesson too

Comment

stop stripping
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Well I like the response for now I will strip but I see there is one Archer who pots to be in top's ive heard and is a little Bi_ch. I see a lot of top 4 guys gave up and strip b4 reset makes me sad but oh well. Just stun the b_tches and hope for best lol. Gl all I hope for best....

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
          Well I like the response for now I will strip but I see there is one Archer who pots to be in top's ive heard and is a little Bi_ch. I see a lot of top 4 guys gave up and strip b4 reset makes me sad but oh well. Just stun the b_tches and hope for best lol. Gl all I hope for best....
          yeah storm strip often , thanks for that man
          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Thanks a lot, good sir. we really grateful for it.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i will eat up your words of wisdom, and hopefully i can kill em alone and past atleast stage 1

also thanks for stripping
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

I would say do what you want to do, you are a player of this game as well. I stayed up to strip Ren, Kel, and Joker every night for 2 -3 months and it got hard when I got pregnant. I was quit happy when people overtook ten and jokers br and kel is doing himself when he remembers now so more sleep for me yey! Anyway I understand how hard it is even if most people don't. Just have to remember it's a game some people will be happy to help and some people won't. We do appreciate all of those that are willing and do strip of course
                S211 Tamera
                992k br
                I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

let me thank you again for stripping. today's the top 4 + 6th in cross server rank are stripping.
                  thanks a lot!
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Thank u Dear Sir for striping and ya for the *idiots* who keeps gearing up and potting just to f with people up i would say to u
                    acctuayl nvm your not worth it thanks again for DarkStorm Keldof OAceO zZzJokerzZz BADASSVIKING KiliVally Spartana and Renmazuo for striping for us in tok and gettn wild :P (jk)
                    Server: snowcrest [s351]
                    TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                    Guild : DarkLegion
                    Battle Rating : 217k
                    mega free player non casher

Comment

Thanks to everyone who stripped today.
                      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

ty to all of you who stripped and to those who didn't try and jump the ratings, we appreciate it more than you know.

Comment

Nice to actually see a positive post where ppl are nice. I have not seen one in along time here lol. It's getting to be a where im afraid to read some post just by titles.... but nice to see a lot more stipping so even can get ppl thru hard also ty all..

Comment

Thz for our European server top players.. for stripping...

Comment

Dear Elythera, Kindly gtfo
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Still waiting for west coast to give us little people a chance at NM..... 1 stage ToK-Hard is getting old, fast.

Please???

P.S. Thanks to those that do strip, for sure! Just need more to participate.
                                Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 05-17-2014, 09:39 PM.
                                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X