X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Dear Elythera, Kindly gtfo
    I am sorry if it bothers you so much, but unfortunatelly im european and i am not even home at that hour, not to mention i can't play at work. If it's only me dressed up, i bet u can do NM, if there are few more, swear at em also, as i'm sick enough of bad mouthing.
    Elythers

Comment

Originally posted by adna2 View Post
      I am sorry if it bothers you so much, but unfortunatelly im european and i am not even home at that hour, not to mention i can't play at work. If it's only me dressed up, i bet u can do NM, if there are few more, swear at em also, as i'm sick enough of bad mouthing.
      Elythers
      you can easily take one of your jewels or equipment it hard enough to pass one stage with one guy geared up
      and also thanks for striping today

Comment

Originally posted by Krusinik02 View Post
        you can easily take one of your jewels or equipment it hard enough to pass one stage with one guy geared up
        most important is to remove medallion
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Thank you to those that strip! Sometimes some people don't b/c they didn't have time or w/e. If you can't, then please degear/deastral before you leave the game. If there are idiots that plunder you, have the whole server shun them! And for the love of wartune, at least take off your pets

p.s. Thank You All!
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by adna2 View Post
            Elythers
            No problem if you cant strip , but you could at least remove some stuff to reduce br then somebody else can get in top 4 and strip in your place, switch astrals would be enough , just please think about it , nobody is forced to strip but by doing that you help everybody , including your friends and guildmates, if you dont care for the rest of us thats OK for me but think about the ppl that you like at least =)
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Removing your goddess and determination astrals would help alot if you can't afford removing anything else.
              East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusinik02 View Post
                If you have trouble doing tok with one geared than the problem is not with the geared party, but with the player and team doing it ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  If you have trouble doing tok with one geared than the problem is not with the geared party, but with the player and team doing it ^^
                  Of course, not everyone have 150k br but everyone wants to pass it, isn't that correct ?
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                    Of course, not everyone have 150k br but everyone wants to pass it, isn't that correct ?
                    If you're not strong enough for something you're not strong enough for it. Such is life. Posts like Ric's telling someone to gtfo for not stripping are why people shouldn't even strip in the first place. Once an *** always an ***.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                      u only need around 120-130k unbuffed to get all 5 chests when 1 is dressed

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                        u only need around 120-130k unbuffed to get all 5 chests when 1 is dressed
                        depends on the opponent tho. not calling their names, but there's mage that my team of 125k people can finish, and there's another mage that we cant even beat his lvl 3 shadow.
                        also their sylph is very important, apollo and hades are very annoying in tok.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          define strong enough ?? like u want me to drop my real life stuff to pay on a game is that right?? i was ranked 4th in kong euro but i couldn't get up due to my college i striped jewls and was more than enough to push me out of tok and not rune someone attempt sure its a game but some time u know a lil break to make something easier isn't bad to help the guys out striping been for a loong time if u know ur self cant do it dont be the one who every one dislike in tok
                          Server: snowcrest [s351]
                          TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                          Guild : DarkLegion
                          Battle Rating : 217k
                          mega free player non casher

Comment

You don't have to. And no one can force you to. Just a game so relax

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                              Just wondering if I need to waste my time stripping anymore since everyday 1 or 2 of top 4 aren't stripping or they strip and leave astrals on. So please let me know cuz sick of staying up till 3:30 or having to wake up to do.
                              I appreciate you stripping, but i see where your coming from. its down to you if you strip or not tho.

personally, i wouldnt strip if i needed to get up at that time.
                              Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                              Name: iron3y3d
                              Guild: Twi§ted
                              Class: Knight
                              Level: 78
                              Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

no need to force yourself to stay up, but if you carry on stripping for us it would be awesome...

im sure all of us appreciates this already from you
                                300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                                MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Working...
                                X