This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok

Just wondering if I need to waste my time stripping anymore since everyday 1 or 2 of top 4 aren't stripping or they strip and leave astrals on. So please let me know cuz sick of staying up till 3:30 or having to wake up to do.

yes please. I know it must suck. I wish there was more I could do than say, thank you.

Comment

I'd say yes, stop stripping. But then, my opinion is biased. I'm on West Coast and this will be 4th day in a row of only clearing ToK-Hard Lv1.....

Wish more could be like you.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Just take some of your stuff off so your BR will be below the top 4, then you won't have to stay till 3. But some of those people still don't bother so someone with stuff on might replace you.

Comment

by doing it, it means that decent teams around 120k br can clear 2-3 levels at least which is much appreciated since i am one of them. the past days were kinda hard for all the 4 players to be naked but before that we had like a full week or 2 with full naked which was awesome

Comment

Problem last couple of days is we have naked people in spot 5, 6 or 7, but, some players keep their gear and take their spot in top 4. If you don't want to do the naked trick, ok, but at least remove your astral to lower your BR and let the naked players in top 4.

Comment

im fine if there 1 dressed but dont like it when its the same person that dressed eavy day. the the armour trick is a good one. have seen sinner been doing it for some time now. and i hope that the ppl still can find time to be naked in tok nm for kinda like the rewards.

Comment

stop stripping. no reason for you to stress yourself so much over a game. keep your dreams alive. sleep
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

try like 2-3 more days with stripping, if none of them will stripp then dont bother. Either everyone score or no one score, basically low br wont have much of chance.

I will mention about this in group and see if they willing to stripp down in those 2-3 days.

It was nice till it lasted, Best thanks to you from all players who benefited tok rewards

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                    Just wondering if I need to waste my time stripping anymore since everyday 1 or 2 of top 4 aren't stripping or they strip and leave astrals on. So please let me know cuz sick of staying up till 3:30 or having to wake up to do.
                    I will not tell you what to do, i just want to grab the opportunity to say a big Thank You for doing it (stripping).

Comment

I really wanted to beg for you to keep stripping. But we all know that ToK arent decided by one person only, it need understanding and compassion from those who are in the top rankings. Even if you are stripping, some other egoists will screw it up by not getting naked.

That said, i wanted to thank you for all your effort to keep ToK manageable in East Coast timezone. Also thanks for BADASSVIKING, keldof, OAceO, and the others for stripping.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                        Personally i would like to see you strip more often

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          I really wanted to beg for you to keep stripping. But we all know that ToK arent decided by one person only, it need understanding and compassion from those who are in the top rankings. Even if you are stripping, some other egoists will screw it up by not getting naked.

That said, i wanted to thank you for all your effort to keep ToK manageable in East Coast timezone. Also thanks for BADASSVIKING, keldof, OAceO, and the others for stripping.
                          yep some ppl jsut buff and war call just to get in top 4 and to mess with ppl and then there's the servers where when they undress the get attacked by ppl because they know that have alot of gold on them because of the lvl 80 pice's and will gess some pll will come say that 800k is nothing but when u get attacked ea 2hours and lose 800k it adds up.

Comment

In behalf of the most servers I'd tell you to stop doing it .

WHY?

- Because there are many d-bags that are just trying to rank in the top 4 just to ruin the ToK, and also It wastes YOUR time and also the time of those who are stripping, like Keldof, Spartana, Badassviking, etc.

It must be a lesson for everyone so If there is no tok for you, why should you bother giving tok for others?

Seriously, It makes me angry seeing that some people stay at 3 am - 5 am just to give us help and others ALSO stay just to **** the ranks

Most of the players need ToK badly, but it just seems like since some have maxed everything and just don't care about it .
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I say you should stop stripping.

Comment

Working...
                              X