False Advertisement by wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Advertisement by wartune?

I have a HUGE problem here, and that is I feel that my enjoyment of this game is being taken advantage of. The wording in this game is completely unconstitutional in America by using words with meaning without following up with them.

How can a company in this country false advertise and get away with it? I specifically read that I will receive massive amounts of gems and rewards from the Tormented Necropolis when I receive ****.

Wartune........

Why are you cheating us with your words? This sounds like false advertisement to me. Please accept responsibility by cheating your players.

Darion S1

Would like to see answer on this from R2.
    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Lanankuras
    Class: Archer
    Lv:80
    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Actually.... when you receive a level 4 gem in Necro, that's a pretty significant number of gems in comparison to what you'd get running Crypt.

Just sayin'.... It's a money grab for sure, but when you have the BR to clear 20 levels of Necro, the rewards are really good.

3 Crypt keys is a b*tch though.
      Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 05-11-2014, 05:36 PM.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        Actually.... when you receive a level 4 gem in Necro, that's a pretty significant number of gems in comparison to what you'd get running Crypt.

Just sayin'.... It's a money grab for sure, but when you have the BR to clear 20 levels of Necro, the rewards are really good.
        Could you tell me the drop rate of a lvl 4 gem since the guardian system patch? it's like 5-10% now. Maybe they should change the wording to, "will receive massive amounts of gems and rewards from the Tormented Necropolis 8% of the time"

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          Could you tell me the drop rate of a lvl 4 gem since the guardian system patch? it's like 5-10% now. Maybe they should change the wording to, "will receive massive amounts of gems and rewards from the Tormented Necropolis 8% of the time"
          I hadn't read your other thread before I replied to this one. Didn't realize there was a droprate nerf. If that's the case I agree with op.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by DarionnoiraD View Post
            I have a HUGE problem here, and that is I feel that my enjoyment of this game is being taken advantage of. The wording in this game is completely unconstitutional in America by using words with meaning without following up with them.

How can a company in this country false advertise and get away with it? I specifically read that I will receive massive amounts of gems and rewards from the Tormented Necropolis when I receive ****.

Wartune........

Why are you cheating us with your words? This sounds like false advertisement to me. Please accept responsibility by cheating your players.

Darion S1
            You receive a SIGNIFICANTLY larger amount of experience from Necro than you do from Cata. You also receive level 3 and 4 gems which, while they may seem like a small reward for the use of 3 crypt keys, Still represent a LOT of level 1 gem equivalents. Honestly if the wording of how they represent Necro is your big gripe you may want to rethink your comments. Also please don't use the term unconstitutional in this context because it doesn't have any place. The constitution supplies a framework for our basic rights as citizens of the United States. It does not, at any point, say that we are protected from being dumb-***** and over-paying for something because big, shiny, sparkly words were thrown at us.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

really I think this is stupid I get tons of gems and lvl 4 I get good scrolls for opening them up so get higher then lvl 4 and u will see..

Comment

1 Crypt Key average 1 level 4 Gem

IE: (what I just got today)
                30 lv.1 Gem + 4 lv.2 gem, + 3 lv.3 gem =
                7 lv.2 gem + 1 lv.3 gem + 3 lv.3 gem =
                1 lv.3 gem + 4 lv.3 gem =
                5 lv.3 gem =

1 lv.4 gem + 1 lv.3 gem + 3 lv.2 gem + 2 lv.1 gem
                + 36 Gift for Mother + 168 Crypt Token

(I don't do level 100 til tomorrow, that usually adds another 2 lv.3 gem)

Total of 1 lv.4 gem, 3 lv.3 gem, 3 lv.2 gem, 2 lv.1 gem

vs

I did Necro once (just to unlock shop items), got to level 15 (did not pass), and I only got 1 level 4 gem and 1 level 3 gem.

Where Cata with 1 Crypt key gives more than Necro by: 2 lv.3 gem, 3 lv.2 gem, 2 lv.1 gem and some other random items
                With 3 Crypt Key... well... you just now get 2 lv.4 gem, 8 lv.3 gem, 9 lv.2 gem, 6 lv.1 gem more than using 3 Crypt Key up to level 15 in Necro.

Which goes as said above by another player, if you can't get up to 20, it's not worth doing Necro.
                Last edited by anichaos; 05-12-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

The only think I would find against the constitution would be the magic pot, as far as I remember gambling is forbiten to underage. And children play Wartune too.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                    really I think this is stupid I get tons of gems and lvl 4 I get good scrolls for opening them up so get higher then lvl 4 and u will see..
                    Very strange ... I have yet to receive a single lvl 4 or above Gem from the Tormented Necropolis.

Comment

Wartune has been sued for claiming that its been an 18+ only game by the board that rates games. They still do these adds because it makes them money, and what else do they care about.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                        Wartune has been sued for claiming that its been an 18+ only game by the board that rates games. They still do these adds because it makes them money, and what else do they care about.
                        yeah, it was awkward when i browsed some adult sites(for *scientific purpose*) a few days ago and saw those adds. and LoA's too.

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                        The only think I would find against the constitution would be the magic pot, as far as I remember gambling is forbiten to underage. And children play Wartune too.
                        im pretty sure setting people on fire, smashing people with huge sword, and shooting them with crossbows also against the law...
                        Last edited by Arlad; 05-12-2014, 12:04 AM.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          You receive a SIGNIFICANTLY larger amount of experience from Necro than you do from Cata. You also receive level 3 and 4 gems which, while they may seem like a small reward for the use of 3 crypt keys, Still represent a LOT of level 1 gem equivalents. Honestly if the wording of how they represent Necro is your big gripe you may want to rethink your comments. Also please don't use the term unconstitutional in this context because it doesn't have any place. The constitution supplies a framework for our basic rights as citizens of the United States. It does not, at any point, say that we are protected from being dumb-***** and over-paying for something because big, shiny, sparkly words were thrown at us.
                          I like, made me smile =)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                            Very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              im pretty sure setting people on fire, smashing people with huge sword, and shooting them with crossbows also against the law...

not in russia
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                              X