No announcement yet.

knights/buff/handicapped/retool/FIX KNIGHTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm.....brutal edge's post and my post are both removed from this thread.....guess u devs are learning censorship

Comment

brutal edges?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        brutal edges?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	doh!.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1687709
        Brutal hobo*

Comment

i still don't know who that is
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Homer simpson , sure u dont know him , i just love when he does that makes me fall off my chair :d

Comment

Maybe you knights shouldn't tell R2 to fix you, or they would actually change the max you can heal from blocking.

Comment

I would just like to get the mire rune from the rune exchange lol. Thats all.
                Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                  Maybe you knights shouldn't tell R2 to fix you, or they would actually change the max you can heal from blocking.
                  in china patches......knights heal has been capped at 3K so no matter how much we raise our hp....we will only be able to get 3K heal
                  Last edited by whyr2WHY; 05-13-2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

have to agree with original post...
                    Knights have no event designed for them
                    Not needed in mpd not even Nirvana Nm, I never see in guild/world chat someone looking for a knight!
                    I have no problem with archers been the dominating force in wb but not everything.......

Please give us poor Knights our own event!

Comment

maybe people should stop moaning about knights and go read the chinease forums with a translator ( its worth it ) knights get a skill fairly soon that slows better than deep frease aswell as a second ability ( in an upcoming patch) that makes it so archers can no longer kill knights and makes knights the dominant class dontr beleeave me go ready the chinease forums of all the god mod archers moaning

Comment

every class have their own advantages and disadvantages. Knights don't have slow, but have massive hp and very strong delphics and nice rage buildup.
                        Archers are good against bosses and have debuffs.
                        Mages are good against aoe, but are weak against bosses since thunderer has 295% dmg, which is quite low. Thunderer 50% chance to slow for 2 turns isn't as awesome as it sounds.

Now each class has a part where they shine and where they suck. What im saying is that knights are good in other perspectives, but ppl tend to only look at their sucky side.

Now one way to increase your chances at wb (as a knight) and somehow compensate your weaknesses, wartune has implemented sylphs. i know, i know, it's more a way to earn cash but still it can bring a bit balance between the classes since you can get every same skill as others.

Some ppl have mentioned it already, but knights do get some slow skill with adv skill tree. So it doens't matter what anyone says, things will change one day.

Comment

Knights massive HP is nothing special considering archers have the same passive HP boost and can have the same if not more HP than a knight.

Well anyways I have fun with my knight and get top 5 at WB ezpz so don't really care. I do await the thrasher freeze for further necro/ST clearance but yea, not bothered by archers boost when it comes to WB.

Comment

Live through wb attack.

Edit: Also, how are you losing to archers??
                            Knight - Kabam - S1
                            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Well there is a problem. And starts with KNIGHTS ARE OP IN PVP. Fix that and then fix anything else you want too. You thnk i give a flying *** about WB or any other AI activity? Fix pvp first and then fix the pve too.

Comment

Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
                                So now archers can deep freeze the world boss and i hear mages have a skill within thunderer to slow casting speed by one hundred percent 50 percent of the time. Mages have serveral areas where they are essential and in arena or gb they are just plain unfair. As a knight i know archers with very close to the same patk that get double my rewards in world boss now bc of deep freeze...even though they got more than me to begin with because for some reason R2 listened to all the complaints about hits not critting in wb so now they crit more than they should. The tormented necro and now the sky trail are built to be a reminder to knights that they are the least favored child i find myself thinking. We dont care, R2 says, that your toons strength is def if u dont kill this boss with the dps of an archer then it will buff to a million percent.
                                i just want one thing im not asking for some huge amount of work to be done i just want the toon that ive worked so hard on, like many other ppl, to have advantages that can match the other classes in thier own way.
                                Let me stop their and ask that u think back to the last mp where a knight was necessary. Having a hard time with that one arent u. There has never been one. You can just as easily use the two archers u almost always have to have or even a third archer thats got a higher br. Most ppl even seem to prefer another archer because of the myriad of skills they possess to make mp bosses easier.
                                I lied knights need 2 upgrades. One is an upgrade to the pitiful bleed dmg caused by shadow thrasher. when i swat a mosquito off me i bleed more than shadow thrasher causes. A ten percent of dmg dealt stacking up to 5 times for 5 turns would be an appropriate deep freeze match i think. The second is apollo shield. this move is useful only if the opponent is about to do two aoe dmg spells. it really needs a 50 percent reduction. the problem is that in pvp mode your opponent will simply heal while its in effect or build rage, rendering it just a wasted turn. In an mp it can be useful but really it just slows down your parties progress because it does no dmg. Maybe its protection could stay the same but it becomes an aoe doing small dmg like 50 percent or sumthing. In closing the way archers have been buffed up recently and how things are geared toward them make me wonder what the class percentages are in proficient city. I would bet u, r2, an enchanted lvl 70 trinket that over 50 percent of those players are archers. The only other alternative is that u guys are just dumb. Thk u for reading

so your upset that your knight doesnt earn enough gold in WB...go turn crit
                                and anyways knights are meant for tanking, if you want to change that **** ur defences and hp

Comment

Working...
                                X