knights/buff/handicapped/retool/FIX KNIGHTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knights/buff/handicapped/retool/FIX KNIGHTS

So now archers can deep freeze the world boss and i hear mages have a skill within thunderer to slow casting speed by one hundred percent 50 percent of the time. Mages have serveral areas where they are essential and in arena or gb they are just plain unfair. As a knight i know archers with very close to the same patk that get double my rewards in world boss now bc of deep freeze...even though they got more than me to begin with because for some reason R2 listened to all the complaints about hits not critting in wb so now they crit more than they should. The tormented necro and now the sky trail are built to be a reminder to knights that they are the least favored child i find myself thinking. We dont care, R2 says, that your toons strength is def if u dont kill this boss with the dps of an archer then it will buff to a million percent.
    i just want one thing im not asking for some huge amount of work to be done i just want the toon that ive worked so hard on, like many other ppl, to have advantages that can match the other classes in thier own way.
    Let me stop their and ask that u think back to the last mp where a knight was necessary. Having a hard time with that one arent u. There has never been one. You can just as easily use the two archers u almost always have to have or even a third archer thats got a higher br. Most ppl even seem to prefer another archer because of the myriad of skills they possess to make mp bosses easier.
    I lied knights need 2 upgrades. One is an upgrade to the pitiful bleed dmg caused by shadow thrasher. when i swat a mosquito off me i bleed more than shadow thrasher causes. A ten percent of dmg dealt stacking up to 5 times for 5 turns would be an appropriate deep freeze match i think. The second is apollo shield. this move is useful only if the opponent is about to do two aoe dmg spells. it really needs a 50 percent reduction. the problem is that in pvp mode your opponent will simply heal while its in effect or build rage, rendering it just a wasted turn. In an mp it can be useful but really it just slows down your parties progress because it does no dmg. Maybe its protection could stay the same but it becomes an aoe doing small dmg like 50 percent or sumthing. In closing the way archers have been buffed up recently and how things are geared toward them make me wonder what the class percentages are in proficient city. I would bet u, r2, an enchanted lvl 70 trinket that over 50 percent of those players are archers. The only other alternative is that u guys are just dumb. Thk u for reading

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1687678

Wall of text.

Comment

tl;dr (10char)

Comment

i read the first line and then applauded r2
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i'm a level 70 knight, a level 55 archers pass me way behind in world boss, my stats are way higher, and now skytrail, mage and archers which is below my levels have complete level 1 and now in level 2 and i'm stuck in level 1 stage 4,, can't even pass stage 5 cause of the deflect, and you know what, your rune sucks, if this keeps up, you will have no knights in wartune, and what, wartune never have been fair from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
            i'm a level 70 knight, a level 55 archers pass me way behind in world boss, my stats are way higher, and now skytrail, mage and archers which is below my levels have complete level 1 and now in level 2 and i'm stuck in level 1 stage 4,, can't even pass stage 5 cause of the deflect, and you know what, your rune sucks, if this keeps up, you will have no knights in wartune, and what, wartune never have been fair from the start.
            Work on BR and not on level? Just a thought... could help.

Comment

you mean like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzz.png
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	1687681Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzz.png
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	1687682Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzz.png
Size:	281.6 KB
ID:	1687683Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzz.png
Size:	306.7 KB
ID:	1687684
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Ok, now that this thread is cleaned up, keep it civilised. My broom is for flying, not wiping up after you lot.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Wow, didn't know I said anything wrong

Comment

wish knight could be helped
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

that's the problem, this is so unreal and unfair for knight, spender or no spender, archers and mage have hog in all the advantage

Comment

that's the problem, this is so unreal and unfair for knight, spender or no spender, archers and mage have hog in all the advantage
                        so u are saying that a archer with same or 10k br more can win over a warrior that know what's hes doing?

Comment

They don't need to. They will just farm more gold/daru from WB; get more items from sky trail, more gems from necro; get in every MPD as they are NEEDED - and in a few months time...that knight who was similar BR is now woefully lacking.

Comment

you blind or something, tell me one knight with same BR that can outrun archer in WB, Catacombs, tormented necro and some others like sky trail, the guy on top just explain everything and you wana argue here with my less explaination or you want me to copy and paste it for you again,

Comment

yeah you can beat him with the same BR, but only for sometimes cause the earning level make a big difference here, unless you spend double amount of money than him/her

Comment

Working...
                              X