No announcement yet.

knights/buff/handicapped/retool/FIX KNIGHTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well knights and mages aren't needed for anything really anymore, just ran nirvana nm with archer tanking and iris' healing

Retired
    Character - Scotty
    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
      well knights and mages aren't needed for anything really anymore, just ran nirvana nm with archer tanking and iris' healing
      Archers aren't really needed either, just ran Nirvana with 3 mages total
      Mage Calira on US East
      Lvl: 80
      BR: 159K+

Comment

but i doubt them mages have got as far in necro or Sky Trail as me (archer)

Retired
        Character - Scotty
        Server - S94 Galbury Hold
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

i started this its not that a knight cant beat an archer the problem is that it is easier to build br with archer bc all things, mp necro, sky trail, wb sure there are more are easier for an archer. so a knight and mage too really must put in more time and money

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
            maybe people should stop moaning about knights and go read the chinease forums with a translator ( its worth it ) knights get a skill fairly soon that slows better than deep frease aswell as a second ability ( in an upcoming patch) that makes it so archers can no longer kill knights and makes knights the dominant class dontr beleeave me go ready the chinease forums of all the god mod archers moaning
            if that is true it is most likely because this isnt the first time this has been brought up...however i hear tonite df will not work in wb ne more so adding a slow skill for knight does what makes them almost as good as an archer for mp lol... skills fine knight needs to be harder to kill and mp bosses need more patk and sky trail bosses need to just be hard not 1000 percent buff

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
              maybe people should stop moaning about knights and go read the chinease forums with a translator ( its worth it ) knights get a skill fairly soon that slows better than deep frease aswell as a second ability ( in an upcoming patch) that makes it so archers can no longer kill knights and makes knights the dominant class dontr beleeave me go ready the chinease forums of all the god mod archers moaning
              Knights have ALWAYS been the dominant class followed closely by mages. And DF doesnt work on pvp. Archers are just trashcan, but I expected nothing less from a game of this "quality".

Comment

Working...
              X