Enhanced Will Destroyer heal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Will Destroyer heal

I would suggest to have EWD work on iris heal. Atm only crit effects the heals wich makes an iris pretty much useless for ewd build players. I know we also could go crit but that isnt the point. It just seems strange that heal is the only skill not effected by ewd while it works on all others. crit does effect all. So it would be more fair if either both crit and ewd effect heal or neither of them

With crit build you need to rely on luck. It's good crit build has that advantage over WD build.

Comment

with a good crit build its not really a question of luck ut it will be around an 80% change

Comment

ewd doesnt work on none of the slyphs if u noticed their a people who crit with gaia and other slyphs that have advance will destroyer on. which like all the chinese server players will tell u they all dumped the ewd and went crit build which almost everyone on s3 is also going crit build lvl 80 and around 8k crit u crit almost all the time so no worries

Comment

i would just propose to r2 to stop nerfing crit heal rate , a good crit needs to produce good crit heal , i suggest

Comment

I wholeheartedly support this. Make EWD have an effect on heals!

Comment

Originally posted by patrol861 View Post
              with a good crit build its not really a question of luck ut it will be around an 80% change
              What do you regard as a good crit build? With my 6.3k crit, I crit heal pretty rarely (no matter if I wear or don't wear GA astral - used to not wear it for a few months, then had it for 2 months and dropped it again).

And speaking that it relies on luck, I thought of delphic for example. Even with 10k crit, you always have that little chance not to crit it and deal your enemy some ridiculously low dmg

Comment

Originally posted by patrol861 View Post
                I would suggest to have EWD work on iris heal. At the moment, only crit effects the heals which makes an iris pretty much useless for ewd build players. I know we also could go crit but that isn't the point. It just seems strange that heal is the only skill not effected by ewd while it works on all others. crit does effect all. So it would be more fair if either both crit and ewd effect heal or neither of them
                What I know is this. Enhanced will destroy increases damage by a particular percentage which can depend on how far you've been able to upgrade the astral and also the quality of this astral in particular. The max of will destroyer with orange quality is 50% increase in damage, which means if it's applied to heal, your heal is limited. Which means you can't go further than 50% of the will destroyer build. But if you go all critting, some times you can heal more than you expected.

In my opinion, I would suggest you go for crit build. Because that is what you will be needing each and every time you enter a world boss event. Remember, Crit works very well with Determination.

Comment

The answer is, nerf crit heal too.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
                    The answer is, nerf crit heal too.
                    There is no need to nerf crit heal. Crit was meant to hit harder and meant to heal harder.

Comment

Ok i dont deny that crit was ment to heal more and hit harder cause its based on chance. And crit is surely superior in pve etc etc. but thats not the point . its just weird that my ewd 9 does give the 45% extra damage on all attacks but doesnt work on iris heal. while crit has the chance to improve all attacks and on heal.

Comment

Enhanced Will Destroyer clearly says: "Damage increased by 5% per level. It doesn't refer to healing. Critical doesn't refer to either one, so it could happen that a critical heal actually be true. Read the fine print clearly before posting.
                        Everything is to blame...
                        On R2Games

Comment

well read the discription of warm spring on iris: heals 85%+300 magic damage so a heal is clearly damage based en therefore should react to enhanced will destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                            Enhanced Will Destroyer clearly says: "Damage increased by 5% per level. It doesn't refer to healing. Critical doesn't refer to either one, so it could happen that a critical heal actually be true. Read the fine print clearly before posting.
                            This point to me is +1

Comment

OMG i saw on jacko's video. jefhawk crit healed 112k hp with restoration , i saw many crit heals but his was the most insane . but now jacko and Red quit , no more entertainment
                              Last edited by MageRockz; 05-16-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X