Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enhanced Will Destroyer heal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    There is no need to nerf crit heal. Crit was meant to hit harder and meant to heal harder.
    I didnt say nerf crit damage, I said nerf crit heal.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
      OMG i saw on jacko's video. jefhawk crit healed 112k hp with restoration , i saw many crit heals but his was the most insane . but now jacko and Red quit , no more entertainment
      I often crit heal by 110k+. Top mages from my server happen to crit heal up to 140k.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
        OMG i saw on jacko's video. jefhawk crit healed 112k hp with restoration , i saw many crit heals but his was the most insane . but now jacko and Red quit , no more entertainment
        112K with resto is nothing. Balenor in my server - R2D2 (N15 in cross server ranking by BR) is doing over 130K heal with resto when he does crit heal.
        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
          I didnt say nerf crit damage, I said nerf crit heal.
          Which is stupid! You can switch on crits too. But no, cuz you are greedy for more astrals and gems. If you are going for crits, you need 2 astrals - Sniper's Edge and Determinition, while with WD you can use some other astral instead of Sniper's Edge. Its same with gems, instead of crit gems, you are using smtg else, probably block (if your 1st 3 gems are patk/matk, pdef and mdef). So dont blame others for your choise, and crit heals not need to be nerf! And the reason that WD not working on heals is that WD always effect, while crit its a chance, no matter of crit value. Even with over 10K crit value, you cant do crits always. 100% crit rate its impossible to achieve.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
            So dont blame others for your choise, and crit heals not need to be nerf!
            He's an archer and he's forced to wear Sniper's Edge and Determination. That's why he's complaining (we're from the same server).
            And he regards crit heals as unfair in comparison to other classes, which don't have such skill.

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
              Which is stupid! You can switch on crits too. But no, cuz you are greedy for more astrals and gems. If you are going for crits, you need 2 astrals - Sniper's Edge and Determinition, while with WD you can use some other astral instead of Sniper's Edge. Its same with gems, instead of crit gems, you are using smtg else, probably block (if your 1st 3 gems are patk/matk, pdef and mdef). So dont blame others for your choise, and crit heals not need to be nerf! And the reason that WD not working on heals is that WD always effect, while crit its a chance, no matter of crit value. Even with over 10K crit value, you cant do crits always. 100% crit rate its impossible to achieve.
              tottaly agreed. u have choice your build but your too greedy to get all effect. while other have to struggles from chance to crit. case closed

Comment

Working...
              X