Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Inspiration on Wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malxik
    started a topic Inspiration on Wb

Inspiration on Wb

Pls add a more inspiration effect in wb, now max is 20 lvl, pls add to max maybe 30 or 40 max

• smithdevil1
    replied
    Last time I fully buffed and revived, I barely made the lvl. 20 inspirationleather4sure.netthat was right before the last round. I'm usually in top10 (or just below top10) without any buffs, always in top3 mages.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by Malxik View Post
    ok increase hp and inspiration on wb better?
    Don't think we need any more levels of inspiration. On our server, when someone 100k+ fully buffs and revives can't give the lvl. 20 inspiration before the WB ends.

Last time I fully buffed and revived, I barely made the lvl. 20 inspiration, that was right before the last round. I'm usually in top10 (or just below top10) without any buffs, always in top3 mages.

I suppose you play on some newer server and your WB lasts longer than 5-10 mins. Just wait a few weeks and you'll see inspiration levels increase isn't needed

Leave a comment:

• Malxik
    replied
    ok increase hp and inspiration on wb better?

Leave a comment:

• AeonS3
    replied
    Lol, do we have to? In some server WB are way too fast, i suggest to increase its HP above 583mil.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X