X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get S Assessment in Sky trail.

How to get S Assessment in Sky trail.

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...sky-trail.html
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

So first you ask people on how to do it, then blog it as your own advice. Pro toolbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      So first you ask people on how to do it, then blog it as your own advice. Pro toolbag.
      Bro ! there is no " ? " Question mark, do you see one ? because i don't see one. so it means i'm telling how to get it not asking.
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Bro ! there is no " ? " Question mark, do you see one ? because i don't see one. so it means i'm telling how to get it not asking.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-in-Sky-trail

You already did.

Comment

can you please add several videos to support your "advice". thanks!
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

It's actually best to not get S on all stages. why?

Because failing on a higher stage that you can't pass because you can't do any other stages due to all being S... gives you 50k exp and 20k gold

While if you leave ANY stage as Grade A and only clear them as Grade A, you get 150k exp and 50k gold.

Also, the Stages do not reset, once you get S, it says S forever... at least it didn't reset at 5:00 monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Nvm you won't get what i want to say. i got this link today only . want to just share, not to dig up the graves

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                It's actually best to not get S on all stages. why?

Because failing on a higher stage that you can't pass because you can't do any other stages due to all being S... gives you 50k exp and 20k gold

While if you leave ANY stage as Grade A and only clear them as Grade A, you get 150k exp and 50k gold.

Also, the Stages do not reset, once you get S, it says S forever... at least it didn't reset at 5:00 monday.
                well once you reach lvl 80, you won't care these few exp and gold

and after sky trail event ended I won't do sky trail again unless I can break 2-9
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                X