Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Kabam 18's extraordinary World Boss turnout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
    no merge for Kabam S30....i hope a meteor made out of poo hits Kabam HQ
    I thought Kabam was already a big pile of poo
    Last edited by Eskendal; 05-14-2014, 02:05 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....16-3-00-AM-EDT

      YOU DID IT ELIATAN

      MY SERVER BEING MERGED AS WELL
      Lol just came here to post this link. I think they could give a rat's left foot about me after all these months of whining, but I'm going to spend at least the next couple days thinking that it helped xD. Still don't understand why the older Kabam servers and 30 didn't get any merges

      Comment


      • #18
        my server is merging too

        sadly though the heaviest casher on my server is a a major ******, and the heaviest casher on the new server, is an even bigger one
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #19
          Think yaself lucky lol r2 servers are similar and most servers below 300 have not had a merge in over a yr some longer. R2 need to merge 600 servers into 30 if u ask me. Another problem r2 servers will face is in cross server guild battles. Kong servers are merging on a regular basis and lots of power accs are moving on to the same servers so they can actually get 40-50 decent characters into cross guild wars where has r2 are so spaced out and behind on merges we are all gonna get our *** kicked by kong servers in cross server gb. Its totally r2s fault too!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            my server is merging too

            sadly though the heaviest casher on my server is a a major ******, and the heaviest casher on the new server, is an even bigger one
            Haha it'll be okay. Try to have a positive attitude about them. I'd be so bored without my server's ******** lol

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Altheya22 View Post
              Think yaself lucky lol r2 servers are similar and most servers below 300 have not had a merge in over a yr some longer. R2 need to merge 600 servers into 30 if u ask me. Another problem r2 servers will face is in cross server guild battles. Kong servers are merging on a regular basis and lots of power accs are moving on to the same servers so they can actually get 40-50 decent characters into cross guild wars where has r2 are so spaced out and behind on merges we are all gonna get our *** kicked by kong servers in cross server gb. Its totally r2s fault too!!
              I wouldn't worry about cross server gbs too much yet. By the looks of it, it isn't all just about player strength. There's tanks and things in it as well, so I'd assume some amount of strategy and such can even out the playing field.

              Comment


              • #22
                ow, no merge for 50/52 kabam this time

                Guess the last merger didnt had the outcome they expected, since both servers didnt want a merge, lots and lots have quit, and now we need one lol.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  ow, no merge for 50/52 kabam this time

                  Guess the last merger didnt had the outcome they expected, since both servers didnt want a merge, lots and lots have quit, and now we need one lol.
                  That's interesting if nothing else lol. There's plenty of good reasons to quit Wartune, but we've been asking for a merge for so long that if people go because of that, I'll be pretty miffed

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X