Kabam 18's extraordinary World Boss turnout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam 18's extraordinary World Boss turnout

Here's a couple examples of our server's less than fantastic mage turnout for world boss. These are both from the earlier WB time, and we're lucky if we hit 10 mages by the end. I realize "Participants: Many" is supposed to refer to all the classes put together, but I still think this must be sarcasm. We need Kabam server merges. Pronto.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EliatanK18; 05-13-2014, 09:15 PM.

you should be glad, less means more gold for all who participate. In my server 30, both wb dies within 11-14 mins.

Comment

all kabam servers should merge

but they just keep opening new ones that die within a month
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
        you should be glad, less means more gold for all who participate. In my server 30, both wb dies within 11-14 mins.
        But that is only for one boss. Next day boss HP gets halved because of slow kill.

It just shows that R2 doesn't care at all about Kabam servers which they are 'maintaining'.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
          not exactly, if you don't kill it by certain time, the wb hp will be lower the next time, hence less gold in the future
          and if there are enough players, it should have 580mil hp, not 389mil or even lower, everyone get more gold that way.

and yeah, the number of the turnout sucks. hard to imagine how difficult it is to find people to do mp when the turnout for wb is so low

Comment

the server I am on, both WB says "Many" all the time, but we still got heavy cashers that reach lv.20 inspiration in less than 5 mins and we down WB in 14 mins everyday.

Comment

Have seen WBs like that. Is sad. I've pretty much gave up and quit cause I just don't see them merging the lower kabam servers... they don't seem to care at all? So don't see the point in continuing on a server with 70-100 active people with less every week.
              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

too much non-casher or alts in that server, rather than merge, kick them all.
                S1 has "many" for a VERY long time, we still get 500M wb (unless it was reduced by maint).
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  too much non-casher or alts in that server, rather than merge, kick them all.
                  S1 has "many" for a VERY long time, we still get 500M wb (unless it was reduced by maint).
                  Some think it's because we're a whale server so they still get money out of us. I do think alts are an issue to some extent, but even if every reasonably active player had two alts, I'd still think we'd be in need of a server merge. And we haven't seen the 500M WB since the voucher days.

Comment

Maybe I'll just keep posting these pics until we get a merge lol...
                    Attached Files

Comment

make the server go on a wb strike until you can 1shot it

Comment

Trust me, it's not just KABAM servers that have this issue. I don't know exact time frames(dont know where to find it), but I play on server 225 which I guess has been up for 3 months, maybe less. It's pretty much a ghost town already. Here is one of our "Active" WB's(and sadly I'm not being sarcastic, it truly was active for us.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	WB_225.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	828.8 KB
ID:	1687757

After asking other members, we also had 5 mages and 6 archers. So a grand total of 16 people in WB. Boss has 51m HP and it took us 28 minutes to kill it.
                        GB's are a joke...instead it's just a ward tower beatdown. If you don't get in the 1 or 2 MPD runs for your level range that day...well you aren't doing an MPD that day then.
                        Plundering isn't an issue....there are only 5 or so people in any area other than the starting zone, and you have to spend 20 minutes looking for someone anyways.

So it basically feels like server 225 is our guild's server...and oh ya we let some other people play on it also.

Comment

wow that's just something else merges merges for everyone

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....16-3-00-AM-EDT

YOU DID IT ELIATAN

MY SERVER BEING MERGED AS WELL

Comment

no merge for Kabam S30....i hope a meteor made out of poo hits Kabam HQ

Comment

Working...
                              X