X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
    no merge for Kabam S30....i hope a meteor made out of poo hits Kabam HQ
    I thought Kabam was already a big pile of poo
    Last edited by Eskendal; 05-14-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....16-3-00-AM-EDT

YOU DID IT ELIATAN

MY SERVER BEING MERGED AS WELL
      Lol just came here to post this link. I think they could give a rat's left foot about me after all these months of whining, but I'm going to spend at least the next couple days thinking that it helped xD. Still don't understand why the older Kabam servers and 30 didn't get any merges

Comment

my server is merging too

sadly though the heaviest casher on my server is a a major ******, and the heaviest casher on the new server, is an even bigger one
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Think yaself lucky lol r2 servers are similar and most servers below 300 have not had a merge in over a yr some longer. R2 need to merge 600 servers into 30 if u ask me. Another problem r2 servers will face is in cross server guild battles. Kong servers are merging on a regular basis and lots of power accs are moving on to the same servers so they can actually get 40-50 decent characters into cross guild wars where has r2 are so spaced out and behind on merges we are all gonna get our *** kicked by kong servers in cross server gb. Its totally r2s fault too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            my server is merging too

sadly though the heaviest casher on my server is a a major ******, and the heaviest casher on the new server, is an even bigger one
            Haha it'll be okay. Try to have a positive attitude about them. I'd be so bored without my server's ******** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Altheya22 View Post
              Think yaself lucky lol r2 servers are similar and most servers below 300 have not had a merge in over a yr some longer. R2 need to merge 600 servers into 30 if u ask me. Another problem r2 servers will face is in cross server guild battles. Kong servers are merging on a regular basis and lots of power accs are moving on to the same servers so they can actually get 40-50 decent characters into cross guild wars where has r2 are so spaced out and behind on merges we are all gonna get our *** kicked by kong servers in cross server gb. Its totally r2s fault too!!
              I wouldn't worry about cross server gbs too much yet. By the looks of it, it isn't all just about player strength. There's tanks and things in it as well, so I'd assume some amount of strategy and such can even out the playing field.

Comment

ow, no merge for 50/52 kabam this time

Guess the last merger didnt had the outcome they expected, since both servers didnt want a merge, lots and lots have quit, and now we need one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  ow, no merge for 50/52 kabam this time

Guess the last merger didnt had the outcome they expected, since both servers didnt want a merge, lots and lots have quit, and now we need one lol.
                  That's interesting if nothing else lol. There's plenty of good reasons to quit Wartune, but we've been asking for a merge for so long that if people go because of that, I'll be pretty miffed

Comment

Working...
                  X