Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Safe to get rid of Star Tears?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Keeping all mine. Might as well get them all evolved for fun
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

    Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
      Would do this but too much guild cont, and only thing worth spending on is daily spins. Everything else worth having has been acquired.
      once you hit the 100k and get the title there's no point in worrying about contribution. the title stays even if you leave

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Keeping all mine. Might as well get them all evolved for fun
        i'm keeping mine (i have 2), but i'm also not trying to win s on any more levels until the stuff is usable. no point in piling up a ton of useless ****

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          once you hit the 100k and get the title there's no point in worrying about contribution. the title stays even if you leave
          I mean I use the leftover contribution for guild wheel spins, and i have over 10 mill worth so its' not worth leaving guild for the sake of having a bit of temporary space.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
            I mean I use the leftover contribution for guild wheel spins, and i have over 10 mill worth so its' not worth leaving guild for the sake of having a bit of temporary space.
            then you have to make up on your priority, if for you its important to save up (with costing 6 spaces) or selling them and keep 1 (prolly end up with regrets later).

            Comment

            Working...
            X