Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Safe to get rid of Star Tears?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelâ„¢
    started a topic Safe to get rid of Star Tears?

Safe to get rid of Star Tears?

Is it safe to get rid of the Tears for the elements of the sylph we wont be able to upgrade, or might there he some kind of conversion possible in the future? These things are eating up too much inventory space.

• jonastx
    replied
    Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
    I mean I use the leftover contribution for guild wheel spins, and i have over 10 mill worth so its' not worth leaving guild for the sake of having a bit of temporary space.
    then you have to make up on your priority, if for you its important to save up (with costing 6 spaces) or selling them and keep 1 (prolly end up with regrets later).

Leave a comment:

• R21403737
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    once you hit the 100k and get the title there's no point in worrying about contribution. the title stays even if you leave
    I mean I use the leftover contribution for guild wheel spins, and i have over 10 mill worth so its' not worth leaving guild for the sake of having a bit of temporary space.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Keeping all mine. Might as well get them all evolved for fun
    i'm keeping mine (i have 2), but i'm also not trying to win s on any more levels until the stuff is usable. no point in piling up a ton of useless ****

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    Would do this but too much guild cont, and only thing worth spending on is daily spins. Everything else worth having has been acquired.
    once you hit the 100k and get the title there's no point in worrying about contribution. the title stays even if you leave

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Keeping all mine. Might as well get them all evolved for fun

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    save them for sylph evolution

Leave a comment:

• R21403737
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    I know exactly how you feel...but thankfully I haven't gotten low on space yet.
    Not old enough of a player to have bought all those inventory spaces when it was cheap with vouchers, only 1 page sadly.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Would do this but too much guild cont, and only thing worth spending on is daily spins. Everything else worth having has been acquired.
    I know exactly how you feel...but thankfully I haven't gotten low on space yet.

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Well, everyone said that you wouldn't be able to use fate stones once you max brutal edge, lucky I didn't listen, got level 17 defense straight up. Keep everything, throw nothing away! If they add more stuff they should either give you the ability to use it, or somewhere to store it without cost!

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    it would be better to not give junk you can't use, but they want to sell you spaces, not upgrade your sylph

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Also, it does not look like Sky Trail will reset... so if you throw those Star Tears away... you can't get them back again, because you can't repeat a stage with S grade.

Leave a comment:

• jeremiah36
    replied
    personally i think if they are gonna give you **** to fill inventory from a patch, the patch should also include a means of using the new things you are collecting now. and now another 7 day mount... geee thanks for nothing....lvl 9 vip, just expired..... not recharging again

Leave a comment:

• R21403737
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    If you need more space...

Fill up your vault with **** you use once in a blue moon (whips, sc, etc.).
    Ask your GM or an AGM to kick you and add you back.
    Your vault's contents will be moved to your mail.
    Do not look at or open the mail. It should remain in your inbox for 30 days.
    Once the messages have 1 day left before they expire...refill your vault and ask to be kicked/re-added again.
    Repeat as needed.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Yes. It's better to save anything you get now, so it might not take you much longer when the sylph evolution comes up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X