Safe to get rid of Star Tears?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe to get rid of Star Tears?

Is it safe to get rid of the Tears for the elements of the sylph we wont be able to upgrade, or might there he some kind of conversion possible in the future? These things are eating up too much inventory space.

They are coming up in the future :P.

Get rid of them now and it'll take you so much longer to upgrade your sylphs in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
      They are coming up in the future :P.

Get rid of them now and it'll take you so much longer to upgrade your sylphs in the future.
      So if I'm only needing Electro tears I should still keep the others around (you're implying conversions will be possible)?

Comment

Even if conversions won't be possible, don't assume you're going to evolve just one sylph. Maybe you didn't see this, but sym's blog has the new world bosses who all have different elements, so we'll most likely need good sylphs of all types. This is not the only reason, so I'll save my tears and i'd recommend you to do the same.

Comment

just save everything, can't go wrong then

Retired
          Character - Scotty
          Server - S94 Galbury Hold
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

If you need more space...

Fill up your vault with **** you use once in a blue moon (whips, sc, etc.).
            Ask your GM or an AGM to kick you and add you back.
            Your vault's contents will be moved to your mail.
            Do not look at or open the mail. It should remain in your inbox for 30 days.
            Once the messages have 1 day left before they expire...refill your vault and ask to be kicked/re-added again.
            Repeat as needed.

Comment

Yes. It's better to save anything you get now, so it might not take you much longer when the sylph evolution comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                If you need more space...

Fill up your vault with **** you use once in a blue moon (whips, sc, etc.).
                Ask your GM or an AGM to kick you and add you back.
                Your vault's contents will be moved to your mail.
                Do not look at or open the mail. It should remain in your inbox for 30 days.
                Once the messages have 1 day left before they expire...refill your vault and ask to be kicked/re-added again.
                Repeat as needed.
                Would do this but too much guild cont, and only thing worth spending on is daily spins. Everything else worth having has been acquired.

Comment

personally i think if they are gonna give you **** to fill inventory from a patch, the patch should also include a means of using the new things you are collecting now. and now another 7 day mount... geee thanks for nothing....lvl 9 vip, just expired..... not recharging again

Comment

Also, it does not look like Sky Trail will reset... so if you throw those Star Tears away... you can't get them back again, because you can't repeat a stage with S grade.

Comment

it would be better to not give junk you can't use, but they want to sell you spaces, not upgrade your sylph

Comment

Well, everyone said that you wouldn't be able to use fate stones once you max brutal edge, lucky I didn't listen, got level 17 defense straight up. Keep everything, throw nothing away! If they add more stuff they should either give you the ability to use it, or somewhere to store it without cost!

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
                          Would do this but too much guild cont, and only thing worth spending on is daily spins. Everything else worth having has been acquired.
                          I know exactly how you feel...but thankfully I haven't gotten low on space yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            I know exactly how you feel...but thankfully I haven't gotten low on space yet.
                            Not old enough of a player to have bought all those inventory spaces when it was cheap with vouchers, only 1 page sadly.

Comment

save them for sylph evolution

Comment

Working...
                              X