This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold shards

ok...just read how to get gold shards and it's pretty messed up that someone can't earn them in mp or solo dungeons. You are basically forcing people to spend money on a supposed free to play game. Go ahead and sell them in shop, but also allow the non-cash players to have a chance at them too. Or even offer them in the voucher shop at a raised price(25-Balen = 50 Vouchers or something). Otherwise all that will happen is the cashers are just going to get even stronger and a lot of people are going to get ****** off and stop playing...

what are they for ? I mean the gold shards whats its usage ?
    Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
    Server: S2- Edena Village
    IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
    BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
    Guild: Divine
    Contribution: 20.290
    If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R2292366 View Post
      ok...just read how to get gold shards and it's pretty messed up that someone can't earn them in mp or solo dungeons. You are basically forcing people to spend money on a supposed free to play game. Go ahead and sell them in shop, but also allow the non-cash players to have a chance at them too. Or even offer them in the voucher shop at a raised price(25-Balen = 50 Vouchers or something). Otherwise all that will happen is the cashers are just going to get even stronger and a lot of people are going to get ****** off and stop playing...
      ok here is my point of view and also i think it also MIGHT be r2 point of view
      Sell it in cash shop = cash players advantage and also gives a chance to make non cashers into cash players
      Sell it in both cash shop and vouchers (give chance to non cashers) = nobody will go spend money on something which will be available for free meaning even cash players will use the way of the non cash players hence No profit
      also brings down the cash player rate by 12% hence giving nothing more than a LOSS
      This is a pay to play game

but other than the true cold hard fact i just said i truely agree there should be some balance to non cashers in the game
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

20 gold shards & medallion thingy makes 1x medallion for 12% increase dmg dealt ( or something like that 12% is at least correct)
        The medallion from quets (dungeons) makes 7% same stat as ^medal but doesn't cost 500 balens.

Wrote everything from head, please overlook mistakes
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
        X