Can this get me ban from game ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this get me ban from game ?

This morning i had and treasure map quest in atoll level 4 and i saw too many people botting at atoll, i killed 5-6 and ruined their bots and after 1~2 Hr one of them pm me that i can get banned for that. lol
    i know its not,but want to make sure lmao.
    if you wana call me stupid call it but i do kill the botter every morning :P
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Since your allowed to attack people in atoll I would say no, and if they truly are running bots its them who can be banned.

Comment

seriously you couldnt use common sense to get the answer to your question

Comment

at most, you'll just get silenced for 24 hours or a 1 day ban.

Mainly cause the person actually responds to you, that means the person isn't a "Bot" and can consider it a sort of harassment of being attacked none stop that prevents the player from playing the game.

Comment

yeah, say goodbye to your toon
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yeah, attacking someone in atoll is harassment. If attacking someone in atoll is harassment, they should ban us for attacking people in gb, bg, mine, wild, CW, arena, multi-player arena etc... Harrassment has to stop now!

Comment

since the Person did not respond for over an hour or so the person was not sitting at their machine "farming" the Sylphs they were using some sort of "Farming Bot" to do so.
              Attacking people is not harassment it is a part of the game, like it or not.

His statement clearly said he killed 5-6 of the suspected bot's not 1 specific person 5-6 times to stop their bot program from working correctly.
              and there is nothing against the rules about attacking in the Atoll, there is in the rules from using 3rd party software to enhance your character in any way shape or form
              be it Farmign sylphs or getting free unlimited balens to cheating during GB/Arena fights.

Darrkin
              Server: R2 - S219
              Guild: Legends
              Class: KightHood Mage
              Level: 80
              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
              Arise ☾☾
              Loki
              Goddes of Prosperity
              Hecate
              Zeus
              Poseidon
              Venus

Comment

thanks for reply , hope that botter read this
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

BTW, some people skimmed my post

being attacked none stop that prevents the player from playing the game
                  Which actually do happens, and R2 does place out 24 hour silence or bans.

learn to read people, don't just read what you want to read.

Comment

I read it as multiple people killed not a single person attacked
                    Wartune R2-S219 / Archer / Legends

Comment

You can spam kill as much as you want, as this is allowed in the game. As long as you do not use inappropriate language, you will not be ban.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Mainly cause the person actually responds to you, that means the person isn't a "Bot" and can consider it a sort of harassment of being attacked none stop that prevents the player from playing the game.
                        what harrasment? atoll is a pvp place, implemented by devs...no ban at all lol

Comment

If you want the official answer, here it is: You will not be banned for attacking a player botting in the atoll, even if you do it every day.

My personal answer? Kill away!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Pking in a pk area is not harassment. You wont get silenced or 1 day bans for doing so ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                              If you want the official answer, here it is: You will not be banned for attacking a player botting in the atoll, even if you do it every day.

My personal answer? Kill away!
                              You heard it here folks from Greenfireflygirl herself!

Comment

Working...
                              X