Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Exp scroll works in spire and TOK since a R2vet bullhorned to use it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Well its up to you, the word is 'dungeon' nowhere did it put campaign or multiplayer campaign.
    open your daily devotion task, and highlight the "solo dungeon" and "multiplayer dungeon".
    for god's sake, you only arguing for the sake of argument, didnt you? everyone already knows that spire and tok are different than solo and multiplayer mpds yet you are still insist they are the same.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      open your daily devotion task, and highlight the "solo dungeon" and "multiplayer dungeon".
      for god's sake, you only arguing for the sake of argument, didnt you? everyone already knows that spire and tok are different than solo and multiplayer mpds yet you are still insist they are the same.
      Does tok and spire require multiplayer?

So by definition what is multi player?

Case closed.

Good try btw.

Not answering to this thread, since u insist multi player stuff doesnt include spire and tok.

Good day to you.
      Last edited by R21577189; 05-13-2014, 12:25 AM.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Does tok and spire require multiplayer?

So by definition what is multi player?

Case closed.

Good try btw.

Not answering to this thread, since u insist multi player stuff doesnt include spire and tok.

Good day to you.
        i was wrong. youre not stubborn, but just stupid. The difference is between CAMPAIGN and EVENTS.

but i guess you will ignore this again, you only here not to read other people's posts but only to flaunt yours.
        but you're right, case is closed because you already put the verdict before even the hearings begin. fake trial, i must say.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Anyways... R2Vets are not GODS of Wartune... they're mainly volunteers (see the application threads) that comes online and gives out random useful info via bullhorn.
          That made me laugh, we had one visiting our server, right after the patch that gave the black spots and switching screens delay at wb, someone asked him about it, he gave the typical r2 response ofc.
          Clear cache, change browser bladiblabla.

When something occurs after a patch what no one had before the patch, the solution is not in my cache clearance lol.

Comment

semantic again....
            Server: East Coast Server 300+
            Class: Mage
            Level: 70+
            Battle Rating: 90+k
            Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

R2Vets aren't gods, they are players. They volunteer to go to newer servers to help. He most likely didn't even notice his error because he sees this as something obvious. If you've ever had one of them on your server for some time you know that they don't know anything more than a standard, well-informed player.

So if something like this happens, I'm sure those players who know can jump in and tell everyone that what he said could be misunderstood in the world chat. Or send a PM to the vet to correct himself (he seems to have infinite bullhorns).

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                R2Vets aren't gods, they are players. They volunteer to go to newer servers to help. He most likely didn't even notice his error because he sees this as something obvious. If you've ever had one of them on your server for some time you know that they don't know anything more than a standard, well-informed player.

So if something like this happens, I'm sure those players who know can jump in and tell everyone that what he said could be misunderstood in the world chat. Or send a PM to the vet to correct himself (he seems to have infinite bullhorns).
                not exactly new servers, the server I am on is merged with, have people that been playing Wartune since 4 month after wartune is released.

Comment

Working...
                X