Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Way to disable World Prosperity debuff.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Way to disable World Prosperity debuff.

I call it a debuff because it ends up screwing everyones BR due to how fast you level, its already at +60% for me at 26 and its already starting to screw my br over even though I ain't trying to level. R2 really needs to put in a way to disable that debuff, and yes I call it a debuff because all it ends up doing is harming your character and not helping it in the long run.

totally agree. I would be below 55 if it were'nt for the shi tty world prosperity

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
      I call it a debuff because it ends up screwing everyones BR due to how fast you level, its already at +60% for me at 26 and its already starting to screw my br over even though I ain't trying to level. R2 really needs to put in a way to disable that debuff, and yes I call it a debuff because all it ends up doing is harming your character and not helping it in the long run.
      Not really. A new guildie on our server pretty quickly hit lvl. 60+ having 45-50k BR. Then he levelled up his talents a bit, gathered 60 set. Now, after 5 months of playing, he's 90k BR with fully legendary lvl. 60 set and nearly IC rank.
      Also, we have a guildie who started around the same time, but decided to get LD honor first. He's 84k BR now with legendary 50 set. They both run LL NM nowadays and work on their 70 sets.
      First one has higher talents, second one has higher honor rank. That's actually the only difference between them (also some crypt tokens and insignia spent for their equipment).

It's all about the way you decide to play. Some level up first and then get the required BR, some camp to get high BR and honor.

Comment

I am getting the honor first so I can get the 35,45 and 55 pvp sets, then work on the 60 set. Higher you go harder it gets to get honor in BG. Especally around 40 then 50 when the massivly pay2win mounts and slyphs get into the mix. the game gets ruined once those 2 systems come in it just alienates free players since they cannot keep up.

Biggest problem wartune has that it really needs to address is how long stuff takes to get compared to how fast you level. like lv 50 gear needs a stupid amount of mats to make and it makies me wonder if the devs were smoking crack or a mix of drugs when they decided those numbers. I'm sorry but wartune is not that good of a game and its not worth spending 5 months to get 1 gearset in some crappy flash mmorpg, hell it doesn't even take that long usually to get decent top tier raid gear in a subscription mmo, well in some of them anyway.
        Last edited by Scyris; 05-13-2014, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I can see how this might sound bad to a new player, but getting new gear doesn't affect your power as much here as it does in other games. It just adds about a thousand BR per item (depending on the item and the level - and i'm counting the BR you get when you swap sets, not equip the item on nothing). So it's like this for two reasons, I think. Firstly, it's a bonus for players who play longer. I think there should be this kind of a bonus. Secondly, it's here so that we could do something daily. This bothers many people, as now we have plenty of stuff to do already, but as sets grant prestige as well as power, everyone is getting them.

People often complain that getting honor is hard and that delaying is hard, but everyone seems to do it - and they seem to do it well, at least the ones who have the time to play. I saw some slow levelers and some fast levelers and what I got from this is generally: there are plenty of mechanics already in existence through which you can achieve your goals - what wartune does is nudge you in the direction of leveling because that is where all the content is, and through this, more ways to get what you're looking for (which is probably fun of some kind).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Not really. A new guildie on our server pretty quickly hit lvl. 60+ having 45-50k BR. Then he levelled up his talents a bit, gathered 60 set. Now, after 5 months of playing, he's 90k BR with fully legendary lvl. 60 set and nearly IC rank.
            Also, we have a guildie who started around the same time, but decided to get LD honor first. He's 84k BR now with legendary 50 set. They both run LL NM nowadays and work on their 70 sets.
            First one has higher talents, second one has higher honor rank. That's actually the only difference between them (also some crypt tokens and insignia spent for their equipment).

It's all about the way you decide to play. Some level up first and then get the required BR, some camp to get high BR and honor.
            How much did he spend to get that br? Thats the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
              How much did he spend to get that br? Thats the question.
              Both are free players. Never bought VIP, don't even have wings.
              Btw. one of them probably never missed WB yet and has 250k+ astral value :P (which is nearly 100k higher than mine)
              (both are archers)

Comment

Working...
              X