Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

s3 needs merged with any server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    Merrrrrrrrggggggeeeeeeeeeerrre
    Uhm... You have all been on sun too long.
    Merging server 3 is too much effort for the lazy r2 bunch of useless no good game ruiners.
    So merge? Dream on people and rott in peace.
    Best wishes!

PS: I hope I am wrong but lets face it; when did r2 EVER care for what players say? :P
    Last edited by RandAlThor123; 06-11-2014, 03:28 AM.
    Server: 3 / Level: 80 / Class: DIVERGENT
    “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” Gandhi
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Einstein

Comment

PPS: Have a cookie!
      Server: 3 / Level: 80 / Class: DIVERGENT
      “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” Gandhi
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Einstein

Comment

Merge us please. I'm tired with the old player Need some brand new
        AeonFlux
        Mage
        S3 Worg Lair Europe
        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Merge is needed for s3. The amount of people who left the game is bigger then the amount of people that still playing.
          Server: s3 Worg Lair
          Class: Mage
          Nickname: Ingrida
          Honor: Lord Divine
          Guild: HERMES
          BR: 200000
          Level: 80

The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

Comment

And soon this thread will be buried over once again
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Merge the server or we will quit one by one

Comment

I spoke with R2 about this yesterday, to make sure that they're aware you guys are asking for a merge. The reply was that for R2 servers. when they reach a certain level average for concurrent users, it is automatically merged with other servers with the same status in their own time zone. I specifically asked them to look at your server to ensure it wasn't somehow missed, and they are doing that. Basically, if you guys have a lot of players still logging in, even if they aren't playing as much, then you're still showing as having a big enough population. If some of these are your own alts, then you're likely making it difficult for the devs to determine that the population has dropped.

I would continue to make noise in this thread, try to get the players who are active to commit to being on at the same time so you can make teams up, help each other out to get things done, it's really hard when your'e on a server that doens't meet criteria for a merge, but still can't get all your events done for lack of teams.

But yeah, you weren't ignored, and we're willing to keep checking on you guys if you keep asking us to.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  I spoke with R2 about this yesterday, to make sure that they're aware you guys are asking for a merge. The reply was that for R2 servers. when they reach a certain level average for concurrent users, it is automatically merged with other servers with the same status in their own time zone. I specifically asked them to look at your server to ensure it wasn't somehow missed, and they are doing that. Basically, if you guys have a lot of players still logging in, even if they aren't playing as much, then you're still showing as having a big enough population. If some of these are your own alts, then you're likely making it difficult for the devs to determine that the population has dropped.

I would continue to make noise in this thread, try to get the players who are active to commit to being on at the same time so you can make teams up, help each other out to get things done, it's really hard when your'e on a server that doens't meet criteria for a merge, but still can't get all your events done for lack of teams.

But yeah, you weren't ignored, and we're willing to keep checking on you guys if you keep asking us to.
                  Finally a decent answer after waiting for a long time.
                  I really dont think that its still that populated to be consider active enough to avoid a merge.
                  I notice as a long time player on that server, that a lot of people left and are still leaving by the month.
                  Some are bored, some can not play anymore.
                  But sadly, if that is their current verdict for now, then hope they will consider again looking into it at a different time.
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                  X