X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S3_Orion
    started a topic s3 needs merged with any server

s3 needs merged with any server

s3 is slowly dying loads of high lvls have left due to wartunes constant need for money also their are only two guilds that are even close to being match in strenght with cross server guild wars coming out and several other servers being merge we thinks its only fair that we get merged with someone. As a way to get the 80 god set needing the cross server guild war prizes its on the minds of everyone. also s3 has been around for the longest these are your most loyal players who have stuck with u while u worked on putting out god then the nightmare modes then putting out the pvp gear at lvl 55. we stuck with u guys through the thick and thin while we maxed out on stuff to do several times and had to wait months till new stuff came out for us to do. no the new servers arent effected with this cause they already think theirs to much to do. Plz merge us soon that way we can build to be strong with the new server we get merge with to build a strong alliance. Thanks R2 i know u guys will read this and be on it right away

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    I spoke with R2 about this yesterday, to make sure that they're aware you guys are asking for a merge. The reply was that for R2 servers. when they reach a certain level average for concurrent users, it is automatically merged with other servers with the same status in their own time zone. I specifically asked them to look at your server to ensure it wasn't somehow missed, and they are doing that. Basically, if you guys have a lot of players still logging in, even if they aren't playing as much, then you're still showing as having a big enough population. If some of these are your own alts, then you're likely making it difficult for the devs to determine that the population has dropped.

I would continue to make noise in this thread, try to get the players who are active to commit to being on at the same time so you can make teams up, help each other out to get things done, it's really hard when your'e on a server that doens't meet criteria for a merge, but still can't get all your events done for lack of teams.

But yeah, you weren't ignored, and we're willing to keep checking on you guys if you keep asking us to.
    Finally a decent answer after waiting for a long time.
    I really dont think that its still that populated to be consider active enough to avoid a merge.
    I notice as a long time player on that server, that a lot of people left and are still leaving by the month.
    Some are bored, some can not play anymore.
    But sadly, if that is their current verdict for now, then hope they will consider again looking into it at a different time.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    I spoke with R2 about this yesterday, to make sure that they're aware you guys are asking for a merge. The reply was that for R2 servers. when they reach a certain level average for concurrent users, it is automatically merged with other servers with the same status in their own time zone. I specifically asked them to look at your server to ensure it wasn't somehow missed, and they are doing that. Basically, if you guys have a lot of players still logging in, even if they aren't playing as much, then you're still showing as having a big enough population. If some of these are your own alts, then you're likely making it difficult for the devs to determine that the population has dropped.

I would continue to make noise in this thread, try to get the players who are active to commit to being on at the same time so you can make teams up, help each other out to get things done, it's really hard when your'e on a server that doens't meet criteria for a merge, but still can't get all your events done for lack of teams.

But yeah, you weren't ignored, and we're willing to keep checking on you guys if you keep asking us to.

Leave a comment:

• jessysilver
    replied
    Merge the server or we will quit one by one

Leave a comment:

• AeonS3
    replied
    And soon this thread will be buried over once again

Leave a comment:

• Ingrida
    replied
    Merge is needed for s3. The amount of people who left the game is bigger then the amount of people that still playing.

Leave a comment:

• AeonS3
    replied
    Merge us please. I'm tired with the old player Need some brand new

Leave a comment:

• RandAlThor123
    replied
    PPS: Have a cookie!

Leave a comment:

• RandAlThor123
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    Merrrrrrrrggggggeeeeeeeeeerrre
    Uhm... You have all been on sun too long.
    Merging server 3 is too much effort for the lazy r2 bunch of useless no good game ruiners.
    So merge? Dream on people and rott in peace.
    Best wishes!

PS: I hope I am wrong but lets face it; when did r2 EVER care for what players say? :P
    Last edited by RandAlThor123; 06-11-2014, 03:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Merrrrrrrrggggggeeeeeeeeeerrre

Leave a comment:

• exileddemonss
    replied
    with merges come lots of different problems server still are live enought no need for merge if so ppl not knowing what problems getting on with merges - wb gets killed under 10 min - sooo less gold getting / constant plunders ( who cares about that ) also top guilds now will be down for count maybe even out of top 8 to get in guild battle ( who cares about that ) bonuses what getting from merging - more ppl so will be able to get mp runs more easy ( for now its so hard to get ppl to do mp runs cos of teams free players having hard time ) more active WC ( really who cares about that ) i have seen and experienced server merge on old server and all just get worse after that im as player against server merge only cos some ppl want something play and enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Tahira_94
    replied

Leave a comment:

• amidza.1
    replied
    Kabam S32 need merge too

Leave a comment:

• MONARCH56
    replied
    yap we need merge badly now

Leave a comment:

• zuzubazu
    replied
    if we get merge will that stop r2 need for money don't think so, but its nice to meet new players rather the same o same guys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X