Clothing Identification - INJUSTICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Identification - INJUSTICE

I feel so much into getting aggresive with this but i will be as gentle as possible in hope of some explanation.

As we all know we get Clothing Identification to last patch. There is an issue tho.

EVERYONE has more HATS than anything else simply cause HATS are CHEAPER TO GET at EVERY EVENT.

WHY?

We are not all mages. Some of us are Archers and Knights. So why? Heck even the current even HAT is CHEAPER THAN WEAPON. WHY?

Allow us to trade HATS for WEAPONS? Too much to ask? Dunno, BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR and something needs to be done!
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-13-2014, 05:52 PM.

Because mages are the best and deserve to win.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
      Because mages are the best and deserve to win.
      I just realized i can't ignorelist ppl at this forum for excess stupidity.

Comment

Stupidity is one thing. Arrogance is another. Insulting somebody because you don't know the difference is just ignorant.

I do agree with you, all the events in the past had those helms at the lowest cost, and that now benefits mages the most. But identification just came out and possibly there will be a switch in the future.

Comment

Dunno. I actually have more weapons than hats, but that's because I failed to upgrade my weapon from lvl. 2 to 3 multiple times and nearly every time I got a different weapon. I have very little hats though (as a mage) and the least amount of armor and wings, ofc

Just try to upgrade your weapon with Fashion Cores. You should get some new weapons this way.

Comment

Stupidity is one thing. Arrogance is another. Insulting somebody because you don't know the difference is just ignorant.

I do agree with you, all the events in the past had those helms at the lowest cost, and that now benefits mages the most. But identification just came out and possibly there will be a switch in the future.
            You think you are arrogant by stating you are a mage thus best? I know pretty well what i said and why but i wont continue on this cause i really dont care but i have an issue i care to deal at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              Dunno. I actually have more weapons than hats, but that's because I failed to upgrade my weapon from lvl. 2 to 3 multiple times and nearly every time I got a different weapon. I have very little hats though (as a mage) and the least amount of armor and wings, ofc

Just try to upgrade your weapon with Fashion Cores. You should get some new weapons this way.
              Doesn't make the fact that always the HATS was and still is the cheapest (by far, 3 times cheaper). If someone went nuts and spammed cores on his weapon is completely irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
                You think you are arrogant by stating you are a mage thus best? I know pretty well what i said and why but i wont continue on this cause i really dont care but i have an issue i care to deal at hand.
                Arrogance: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions.

I wish you the best in resolving your INJUSTICE.

Hopefully they buff up you archers a bit more so you can finally compete at WB. Oh wait, they handed it to you on a gold platter....INJUSTICE!

Comment

What's with the random caplock-ing INJUSTICE? Injustice isnt even a good game, jeez.... calm down everyone!

Comment

Arrogance: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions.

I wish you the best in resolving your INJUSTICE.

Hopefully they buff up you archers a bit more so you can finally compete at WB. Oh wait, they handed it to you on a gold platter....INJUSTICE!
                    I was asking for the definition of arrogance.

I agree nerf archers in pve, and buff em in pvp cause they are useless at it, INJUSTICE INDEED. You offtopic btw, as usual.
                    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-13-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnipeShot6 View Post
                      What's with the random caplock-ing INJUSTICE? Injustice isnt even a good game, jeez.... calm down everyone!
                      Ya this forum def is missing ignorelisting feature.

Comment

Doesn't make the fact that always the HATS was and still is the cheapest (by far, 3 times cheaper). If someone went nuts and spammed cores on his weapon is completely irrelevant
                        100/60 is not 3 times cheaper. But I agree hats "was and still is" the cheapest.

I was asking for the definition of arrogance.
                        Glad I could provide it for you.

Perhaps, in all your furor, you entirely missed me agreeing with your point and saying that future events might adjust the cost of clothing, since identification just came out last week?

Comment

100/60 is not 3 times cheaper. But I agree hats "was and still is" the cheapest.
                          My bad, this time its only 100 vs 60 instead of the usual 120 vs 60, which still its double not triple as i said.

Glad I could provide it for you.
                          Kinda wasnt serious but w/e floats your boat, i dont care.

Perhaps, in all your furor, you entirely missed me agreeing with your point and saying that future events might adjust the cost of clothing, since identification just came out last week?
                          I havent missed that, but knowing this game wont happen, and knowing this game nothing i post here will ever happen. SO ya, thnx for agreeing anyway.

Comment

I brought this concern to the forum a few days ago. It's costing knights and archers 40 more event pieces to get the same benefit mages get. That means knights and archers have to purchase 80 additional chests to get the 40 pieces, milking us for an extra $31.20 per event.

It's not right and should be corrected. I believe it was simply an oversight, and I'm not sure the best way to communicate a valid concern to the Devs.

Comment

yea an ignore for forums would be great then everyone could ignore dumb people like you... this event was decided and announced BEFORE the patch went live before you have a cry about it you should give them a chance to set it right in future events and really... virtually NOONE buys clothes in the past events because before this patch clothign only gave rage and most people brought mahra dont cry over stupid things

Comment

Working...
                              X