Clothing Identification - INJUSTICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    Doesn't make the fact that always the HATS was and still is the cheapest (by far, 3 times cheaper). If someone went nuts and spammed cores on his weapon is completely irrelevant
    Spamming cores on weapon is cheaper than exchanging event items for the weapon. But sure, call me nuts.
    Anyway, since most of us got satysfing inital rage and increasing it by another +2 costs fortune, we rarely get ANY clothes from the last events. Only higher spenders take clothes from the events. Last time I took cloth from the event was in October or November and it won't happen anytime soon.

Comment

You think you are arrogant by stating you are a mage thus best? I know pretty well what i said and why but i wont continue on this cause i really dont care but i have an issue i care to deal at hand.
      Sarcasm is a thing.
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
        100/60 is not 3 times cheaper. But I agree hats "was and still is" the cheapest.

are you serious?

i hade 5 b helmets and 1 a helmet, i failed more times on those than anything else
        my red and purple clothes 3 shots
        noble mask 8 shots
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

He was complaining about the monthly event item cost for clothing, Hobo. How helms were always the cheapest one (which still nobody ever bought since mahra/spec were a better deal).
          But yeah, identifying helms drained me with bad success rates too.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
            He was complaining about the monthly event item cost for clothing, Hobo. How helms were always the cheapest one (which still nobody ever bought since mahra/spec were a better deal).
            But yeah, identifying helms drained me with bad success rates too.
            oh, waste of event items, get mahras or seps, and if you have the cash to get the helmet, more than likely you have the cash to get the rest
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
              this event was decided and announced BEFORE the patch went live before you have a cry about it you should give them a chance to set it right in future events
              because i guess even the devs didnt know what this patch content was suposed to be , so yeah, after a month or two we might get things equal
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by SnipeShot6 View Post
                What's with the random caplock-ing INJUSTICE? Injustice isnt even a good game, jeez.... calm down everyone!
                I thought of the game second, my first thing I said in my mind when I read this post was 'I will answer INJUSTICE, with JUSTICE', complete with bad accent and poor acting! haha

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  because i guess even the devs didnt know what this patch content was suposed to be , so yeah, after a month or two we might get things equal
                  no im saying they made the event in the same way they always did because they didnt realise how much this would affect people, as in it was an oversight on their part and hopefully after seeing it pointed out would correct it in the next event done

Comment

Have to admit that even a blind man could've seen this coming.

It doesn't take rocket scientists to figure out that adding identify to clothing was going to

equal making other changes to keep the "balance" (if there really is any) in this game.

I'm not happy about this either. But I'm not happy about clothing having stats now either.

That being said, I'm not ready just yet to take my ball and go home. I'm sticking around

for awhile longer.

Comment

Its for the potential monetary gain...

Its quite safe to say that the ratio distribution of mages:archers:knights is about 4:4:2 in this game... of coz weapons will be "priced" higher as more players are needed/driven to pay more to keep up with the "minority" class of mages. This ensures R2 to earn more...

Eili
                      S144
                      Guild: 'Nightmare
                      Level 80 Archer

Comment

It's simple, see below..
                        Last edited by RavenHair; 05-14-2014, 03:01 PM. Reason: added more info
                        ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
                        LV 80
                        240K br
                        E24

Comment

ANYONE can get more hats, armor, weapons... Its simple.. match any type of cloth (wings excluded) in clothing synth with 1 fashion core for a very good chance at a new skin. it will not level your skin.. but it will give you a new look most of the time.

Fashion cores can easily be gotten from circuit quest shard rewards. averaging 1 core a week. and you may even get lucky, mix 1 core with a lv 2 cloth.. and get a level 3! It's a 50/50 chance. Costs you nothing but your time and patience.
                          I feel so much into getting aggresive with this but i will be as gentle as possible in hope of some explanation.

As we all know we get Clothing Identification to last patch. There is an issue tho.

EVERYONE has more HATS than anything else simply cause HATS are CHEAPER TO GET at EVERY EVENT.

WHY?

We are not all mages. Some of us are Archers and Knights. So why? Heck even the current even HAT is CHEAPER THAN WEAPON. WHY?

Allow us to trade HATS for WEAPONS? Too much to ask? Dunno, BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR and something needs to be done!
                          ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
                          LV 80
                          240K br
                          E24

Comment

What them should do now if them want the hat in same price add full set line only

Just make a pack if you want hat you need buy the armor and weapons to for a fast price say 150 events itmes or something like that.
                            And remove the chance to buy singel pice, becouse events helm armor weapons will still sells later for 899 balens into hot shop.

But no good if man give mage like 6 month before everybody else to get weapons vs helm.

Comment

Im not sure that this even makes sense to me, but if youre willing to buy sets? why not just buy a weapon? you have a shot at vampiric fury on lv 4 weapon... and they sell packs every month... you cant really argue with the about event cloth if youre getting them for basically nothing.. now if you are are casher.. theres no valid argument regardless. But if your buying the boxes, go for what you want.
                              ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
                              LV 80
                              240K br
                              E24

Comment

Ya this forum def is missing ignorelisting feature.
                                Lighten up and enjoy some simple sarcasm!

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                                I thought of the game second, my first thing I said in my mind when I read this post was 'I will answer INJUSTICE, with JUSTICE', complete with bad accent and poor acting! haha
                                Lol GoT is such a good show!

Comment

Working...
                                X