Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals

OK, so I know there is a good bit of luck built into the game (which I like cause I dont pay). The problem is what happens when you have just some really bad luck. It can ruin a game that you have put a lot of time into. So here is my problem and suggestion. I have spent at least 2 mil gold and have not seen an orange astral yet. Also the gems I have gotten from the various places have been everything but magic att gems, very bad for a mage. Not only that, I have only gotten 3 purple astrals of which I could only use 1. My suggestion is that a limit be built into the system so that after an amount of gold is spent you will get an orange astral (mabey around 2-3 mil). Most likely I am going to quit the game I am playing now and try again on another server. If I knew that after I spent 2-3 mil I would get and orange I would probably stay. Remember just because u get an orange dosent mean you can even use it.................. What ya think?

Originally posted by Phyer View Post
    OK, so I know there is a good bit of luck built into the game (which I like cause I dont pay). The problem is what happens when you have just some really bad luck. It can ruin a game that you have put a lot of time into. So here is my problem and suggestion. I have spent at least 2 mil gold and have not seen an orange astral yet. Also the gems I have gotten from the various places have been everything but magic att gems, very bad for a mage. Not only that, I have only gotten 3 purple astrals of which I could only use 1. My suggestion is that a limit be built into the system so that after an amount of gold is spent you will get an orange astral (mabey around 2-3 mil). Most likely I am going to quit the game I am playing now and try again on another server. If I knew that after I spent 2-3 mil I would get and orange I would probably stay. Remember just because u get an orange dosent mean you can even use it.................. What ya think?
    There already is a limit in which you speak of....its the 7k star points. I've gotten triple of the same Orange astral, and I've also gotten 1 of the 7k star points. Keep spending money to get astrals, they already have a max amount needed to get one. Its all about how you do it.

edit: If orange astrals only costed 2m gold for a guranatee everyone would have all the orange astrals in a matter of days. I just from farming gain about 700k gold a day, and thats not even counting levies, or quests. So at most it would take me 2 days per astral to get all the orange astrals I wanted.... Cash players could insta buy them w/ alchemy as well if they chose too.
    Last edited by Cyrale; 09-20-2012, 12:05 PM. Reason: Added to Post

Comment

2800 Astral points, none orange >> Just the Star Point of 1 server xDD.
      But I WILL GET THERE, MARK MY WORDS.
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

heehe i got 3 orange astrals and mine is barely 2k star points
        power of titan
        scared heart
        and goddess touch
        boom me
        For the person who posted this thread
        getting orange astrals is based on luck if ur lucky u get orange or purple simple right also its the same system as enchanting in CS so the more lucky u feel the lucky ur astrals may be
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

My average gain is about 1 orange astral per 1k starpoints. But it's not regular, of course. Once I got two in the same day. Another time I had only blue ones and sometimes purple about a week. It's just a random.

Comment

37 mil... including the resell value of greens and i obtained 30 naturally.
            Cambrooke

S103
            Guild: Beast
            Class Mage
            Might Rank #2
            VIP 8

Comment

Working...
            X