xp compensation bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    so basically you are saying that you don't take any responsibility for your decisions?
    Happens.

A guildie once went crit build - swapped astro points and all that **** to get the astrals, ran with like 3k crit stat aka no effort even, hated it, then filed a ticket crying wolf (hack) to get his astrals back. People are idiots, never be shocked by the things they can say or do.

Comment

lol this game is full of traps, wish I had read this earlier

Comment

we were hoping for the gold from selling those books, but oh well r2 happened...
        That seems reasonable enough. You should be able to sell those books if you wanted to.

Comment

so basically you are saying that you don't take any responsibility for your decisions?
          It wasnt my decision to suddenly decrease exp needed to level, besides if you dont smell the sarcasm you souldnt bother to quote and try to look smart.

Its so funny tho, everyone keeps on saying people should lvl HS first, they name it a "skill" and all.
          So i took the advice put all exp in HS, and the advice seemed to be good, since i do well in bg and arena at this moment.

Im just pointing out that people who totally neglected HS and just went for fast leveling, are the ones being rewarded with this exp book thingy.
          Last edited by pietjeprecies; 05-17-2014, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            It wasnt my decision to suddenly decrease exp needed to level, besides if you dont smell the sarcasm you souldnt bother to quote and try to look smart.

Its so funny tho, everyone keeps on saying people should lvl HS first, they name it a "skill" and all.
            So i took the advice put all exp in HS, and the advice seemed to be good, since i do well in bg and arena at this moment.

Im just pointing out that people who totally neglected HS and just went for fast leveling, are the ones being rewarded with this exp book thingy.
            I don't know if I look smart, but you look stupid for sure.
            Suddenly decreased xp? If suddenly means few months, ok....See? Sarcasm.
            So you wanted to camp lvl and dominate bg with HS (your decision), farming the ones whit low HS (their decision), but now it is unfair for compensating them? Everyone wants all, including me, but everyone has to live with the choices he made. Or whine. Was that sarcasm again? SMH
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I don't know if I look smart, but you look stupid for sure.
              Suddenly decreased xp? If suddenly means few months, ok....See? Sarcasm.
              So you wanted to camp lvl and dominate bg with HS (your decision), farming the ones whit low HS (their decision), but now it is unfair for compensating them? Everyone wants all, including me, but everyone has to live with the choices he made. Or whine. Was that sarcasm again? SMH
              dude, chill out. he did posted in sarcasm. you can see this if you paid attention to this part:

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              I think r2 owe's me a free mount and evolved gaia to make up for this injustice.
              especially with the word "injustice" thrown a lot in the stupid topics and posts lately.

anyway like i said in another topic, this forum are not that well in detecting subtle sarcasm.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I do not understand what injustice is there.

No one gain any exp from this exp reduction and compensation.

They give compensation according to the amount that was reduced for your level at the time of reduction.

Comment

Working...
                X