Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Next week West Coast Server = Role play = Akatsuki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week West Coast Server = Role play = Akatsuki

I am looking to have someone create a guild called Akatuki or I can make it and then whoever is Pain can take over it.

Looking for someone to play these parts inbox me or just put yourself down here. I want us to start a little late maybe towards the end of whatever that day is just to give others a chance.

Looking for recruits as

Pain = Guild leader and someone who wants to be the strongest

Itachi = Asst Guild leader because it is debatable he as the second strongest

Tobi = Asst Guild leader but we want the funny Tobi if someone can play that

Now for the rest

We need

Konan

Sasori

Kisame

Zetsu

Orochimaru

Kakuzu

Hidan

Deidara

If people fill those up other Chars can be
    taka or Hebi

Sasuke

Suigetsu

JÅ«go

Karin

Next Week West Coast Server
    Last edited by BabyBlanket; 05-15-2014, 12:47 PM.

stop trolling plzzzzzz no one give a stone about what you want. so plz don't do it.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

that is one weird fetish you have there
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I need something fun to do in game. If this is a game lets treat it like a real game and make a real team.

Comment

Update Konan has been taken so has Hidan

Comment

wait , am not following . u want to make a guild ?? and can u clarify further because am completely lost in the woods , bear with me

Comment

I haven't seen these pics of the Sylph evolution yet, help me out a bit, which one is Apollo?

Comment

Good luck with the role play. I haven't seen a single person role playing or attempting to role play on any wartune server, so you would be the first I know of!
                Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Role playing is fun, i was wondering why no one did this if this was a real video game.

We will see how this turns out

Comment

I want to make a guild called 90210, so I will need people for the following roles:

Brandon Walsh
                    Brenda Walsh
                    Kelly Taylor
                    Steve Sanders
                    Andrea
                    Dylan
                    David Silver
                    and Donna Martin

We can add all the rest of the gang if we have a good turnout.
                    Intricate knowledge of episodes is required
                    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                      I want to make a guild called 90210, so I will need people for the following roles:

Brandon Walsh
                      Brenda Walsh
                      Kelly Taylor
                      Steve Sanders
                      Andrea
                      Dylan
                      David Silver
                      and Donna Martin

dibs on Donna
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post

Brandon Walsh
                        Brenda Walsh
                        Kelly Taylor
                        Steve Sanders
                        Andrea
                        Dylan
                        David Silver
                        and Donna Martin

You know out of that cast their was only two cool people the rest sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBlanket View Post
                          Role playing is fun, i was wondering why no one did this if this was a real video game.

We will see how this turns out
                          Wartunes may be a MMORPG, but the only RPG aspects are in the solo campaigns and even then is it very linear, class doesnt matter, and you have no meaningful say in how you do things. Other than that there is no role playing in the game. Not to mention your idea will fail bigtime because too limiting. If you want to get anywhere in game you need large guilds to take to guild battles so you can get plenty of insignia. To be frank, wartunes and probably many of the other R2 games are just MMOs. There are many games out there that have alot better RPG aspects to them.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBlanket View Post
                            You know out of that cast their was only two cool people the rest sucked.
                            You mean Nat from the Peach Pit of course. That will be our guild name and the coolest person gets to be Nat, our guildmaster.

But I don't know who was the other cool one. Valerie Malone aka Tiffany Thiesen aka Kelly Kupowski?
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

why your role play don't have Madara in the cast? then again it would be hard since the person has to outcash the top casher in x-server since madara is supposed to be some OP godlike dude that kicks everyone's *** and even the 5 kages together stand 0 chance against him (meaning he must be able to 1 vs 4 in guild battles and 1 vs 3 in group arena and kill anyone with 100% dryad in bg nonstop until bg ends)....also some other casts you can consider will be clients like Onoki (a.k.a Tsuchikage) or you can just lump the enemies in there or other missing nins =P
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X