Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Next week West Coast Server = Role play = Akatsuki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madara would have to = Zebq

If that was suppose to happen.

A big guild can = other random players with other names, but I guess the main cast will have guild master, officers, and *** gm after their name.

I saw some clothing that might look like akatsuki gear. If we are good enough in lining some of wartune clothing up with our mages, knights and archer you could make a nice run at looking similar.

Comment

Why Madara, we know that the true root of all evil is Ichiraku.
      East coast archer.

Comment

If you were to be merged with S449 your name would have to change this guild already exists there.

Comment

True but people with real names and real people that do not exist in s449.

They have no Pain nor Madara and etc....

Ichiraku no way

Comment

update still looking for some more people for great role playing.

New players are welcomed :P but you will have to know about the character and act like them.

Also be prepared in the mines :P

Comment

so let me guess.... sasuke, born with talents will be someone with a deep purse and naruto will be some non-casher striving for greatness and ultimately guild leadership? huh?
              let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                so let me guess.... sasuke, born with talents will be someone with a deep purse and naruto will be some non-casher striving for greatness and ultimately guild leadership? huh?
                Sasuke must betray his guild eventually so i don't get how this thing will work.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Sounds like a deal anything that keep the game fun.

Still looking for some more people for the guild with Naurto names.

Comment

I think maybe on day away for West coast server to open up.

MOre people needed!

Comment

Working...
                    X