X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R274398
    started a topic Problems with Chaos Rune level 10

Problems with Chaos Rune level 10

If anyone is thinking about spending money to get their chaos rune from level 9 to level 10...DON'T BOTHER!

Despite what the information says about it working 100% of the time, it doesn't. According to R2 support it's a translation error. It should say that it will effect them 100% of the time but wont always proc making them hit their allies.

Doesn't really help anyone who already spent **** tons of cash trying to get to level 10. Just a heads up trying to keep people from wasting their cash.

Advertisment:

Now! From the people who brought you Lagâ„¢! It's Mistranslationâ„¢! The newest sensation from R2!
    Last edited by R274398; 05-15-2014, 03:11 PM.

• matyre
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I actually thought chaos worked like this

50% to debuff target, 50% to attack own allies/troop

70% to debuff target, 70% to attack own allies/troop
    I thought so too

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    I have chaos rune level 6 and 2000 runes collected from events which i`m gonna put in it as soon as i level 68 but thats just about it, i think 70%-80% is okay yet not sure if thats the right information on % as we are used from R2 to screw us with % chances on everything. I personally think typos are made on purpose by developers or are just simply retarded and none of them write/understand proper english.

Leave a comment:

• LordAwesomeness1
    replied
    Originally posted by R274398 View Post
    Advertisment:

Now! From the people who brought you Lagâ„¢! It's Mistranslationâ„¢! The newest sensation from R2!
    Love it! R2 Should definitely hire you as Ad Director. Your candid explanations of new products will baffle even silly noobs!

Peace Out,

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    well...its nothing new. Typo errors is their specialty...have known that since Aug 2012 when I started playing...back then the joke of the day was going to BG and seeing the system message..." So and So has killed more Soles than the Grim Reaper"....cracked me up all the time....we kill ppl in BG yet the message claimed we're fighting and killing shoe bottoms =P

Another major one was when new rune system was out...Ancient rune pack description claims to give one of rage, amnesia and chaos rune...those lucky buggers who manage to chance it in mystery shop early got 1 of each rune as compensation for the typos...rest of us weren't so lucky...

There's so many typos they made that the full list will be probably be as long or longer than the longest thread you can find in this forum...

Lolz, I still miss being the Shoe Reaper

on the point of typos though, this is on one of their for sale items ... for ppl who bought it or paid to level it up so i understand why they are mad.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    well...its nothing new. Typo errors is their specialty...have known that since Aug 2012 when I started playing...back then the joke of the day was going to BG and seeing the system message..." So and So has killed more Soles than the Grim Reaper"....cracked me up all the time....we kill ppl in BG yet the message claimed we're fighting and killing shoe bottoms =P

Another major one was when new rune system was out...Ancient rune pack description claims to give one of rage, amnesia and chaos rune...those lucky buggers who manage to chance it in mystery shop early got 1 of each rune as compensation for the typos...rest of us weren't so lucky...

There's so many typos they made that the full list will be probably be as long or longer than the longest thread you can find in this forum...

The best 'typo error' is
    There is no lag on our server so it must be your ISP/Computer

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    its still good having a 100% chance to apply debuff. it has been said here many times that chaos will never make them hit wrong target 100% of the time. btw amnesia is even worse cause it doesnt really work on the first enemy attack and you need lvl 9 or 10 to get a 3 round duration (which will be only 2 in real)

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Haven't you noticed that on lower levels that chance increased only the chance of being applied, not of being triggered?
    The same, making blood rune lvl. 10 is definitely not worth it, since most of people will get the 8k cap while draining 6% of HP.

I'm satisfied with my Chaos on lvl. 5. Maybe lvl. 9 would be nice since it lasts 3 turns, but too many other nice runes to level up with those stones.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by iamop View Post
    You shouldn't have said that. R2 will know there's a typo and then they'll fix it.
    nothing wrong with fixing typo... unless you're saying R2 is being right for not fixing bugs like they usually do? so if they fix the typo, they're doing something wrong?

Leave a comment:

• iamop
    replied
    You shouldn't have said that. R2 will know there's a typo and then they'll fix it.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    i should've picked amnesia instead of chaos :c

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I actually thought chaos worked like this

50% to debuff target, 50% to attack own allies/troop

70% to debuff target, 70% to attack own allies/troop

but from you guys... only the debuff % changes, and the attack own allies/troop stays at 50%?

That kinda sucks...
    Last edited by anichaos; 05-16-2014, 12:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Wow, thanks for the heads up! I've been throwing every runestone I get at choas trying to make it level 10 which has been my dream! Last 6 months every runestone I've gotten. What a waste and what a scam. Fix the translation error if they know about it! Stop scamming!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    i use amnesia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X