Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

*** is this r2 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *** is this r2 ?

    why u ******* added immune to speed reduction in wb ?

  • #2
    Oh grow up.

    Comment


    • #3
      because its normal this way?

      Comment


      • #4
        they didnt want knights to quit,they need their money

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello Archer.
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

          Comment


          • #6
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Mad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1687873

            U mad archers?

            Comment


            • #7
              lol rage it up

              Comment


              • #8
                I am an archer and honestly , speed reduction wasnt that fair @ wb
                " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

                "The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

                Comment


                • #9
                  The game is now at balance. Neither Mage, Archer including Knights, can't slow down the world boss. I believe this way is fair.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's sad that even though archers are so much better for wb than mage and knights still, they cry about losing speed reduction, get over it, life sucks sometimes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      because its normal this way?
                      not actually normal "normal",

                      The no-immune was the originally normal before they added in immune, then remove it in the recent patch, then now they add it back in

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        not actually normal "normal",

                        The no-immune was the originally normal before they added in immune, then remove it in the recent patch, then now they add it back in
                        really? when was WB able to be slowed before this most recent patch? must have been really long ago, i can't remember ever being able to slow him
                        Riamba

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]86893[/ATTACH]

                          U mad archers?
                          yea...i'm mad. I'm mad that they removed wb2 which was the only wb i could do. They should put back wb2 instead of all this nonsense since df or not I still can't do wb....unless they make it playable on iOS/Android which would mean they need to revamp the whole thing to be playable by non-flash programs.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            yea...i'm mad. I'm mad that they removed wb2 which was the only wb i could do. They should put back wb2 instead of all this nonsense since df or not I still can't do wb....unless they make it playable on iOS/Android which would mean they need to revamp the whole thing to be playable by non-flash programs.
                            I afk the WB from my android all the time. It's annoying, and sometimes very laggy, but some is better than nothing. PM me if you are interested, and I will tell how. it's the only browser I was able to get to work.
                            ChieftainRez
                            Knight
                            VictisHNR
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
                              really? when was WB able to be slowed before this most recent patch? must have been really long ago, i can't remember ever being able to slow him
                              was very long ago, unless I remember it wrong, but when I first started out playing this game 1 year ago, all 3 WB didn't have the speed immunity thing on them for a while, than after 1 or 2 month, they got the immunity thing.

                              Cause I vaguely remember some people talking about using DF and AP on WBs back then.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X