No announcement yet.

*** is this r2 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was always have been like this way, that wb was immune to speed reduction.
    No one complained back then
    Then R2 - up by ''removing'' this and then archers even became more OP then they were in WB
    Now they fixed it and changed it back how it always have been and now people (mainly archers) are crying over it.
    They changed something back how it always have been.
    Just grow up and accept the fact they fixed something for a change
    (still lolling that they said to fix the black boxes, but still see them)
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

this is my biggest thank you to R2 :*
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

im an archer yea i was abit anoyed about no speed reduction anymore yesturday but with the rotation i picked up by the end of the wb i was erning same amount of gold without speed reduction than i was with speed reduction less per round but same at the end ( 94k br non sylph rounds was 180-210k sylph round 260k-280k )

Comment

Well, I'm a bit disappointed they made no official statement on this issue before informing us it was going to be changed 2 days ago.

5 days ago I spent some huge amount of balens (huge for me, at least) just to get Mire rune. There was that Big Spender event and I can do max 1 WB a day, enchanting 80 set is enormously expensive. I find it as a scam and misleading the customer selling him a product which doesn't meet the specification it had. It's like getting a loan with 5% rate and then the bank increases it to 25%.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            was very long ago, unless I remember it wrong, but when I first started out playing this game 1 year ago, all 3 WB didn't have the speed immunity thing on them for a while, than after 1 or 2 month, they got the immunity thing.

Cause I vaguely remember some people talking about using DF and AP on WBs back then.
            Since I have started this game (Dec 2012), the WB is speed reduction immune, I can confirm that
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              Well, I'm a bit disappointed they made no official statement on this issue before informing us it was going to be changed 2 days ago.

5 days ago I spent some huge amount of balens (huge for me, at least) just to get Mire rune. There was that Big Spender event and I can do max 1 WB a day, enchanting 80 set is enormously expensive. I find it as a scam and misleading the customer selling him a product which doesn't meet the specification it had. It's like getting a loan with 5% rate and then the bank increases it to 25%.
              welcome to wartune´s policy pal

Comment

Working...
              X