Immuning Speed Reduction in World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immuning Speed Reduction in World Boss

As you've noticed, this morning they have made a change to the world bosses. Adding immune to speed reduction, which is hard on the archers. What do you think? I really dislike the new update. I make half the gold/daru now due to this update.

Go **** yourself, Archers are fine without df, they are still stronger than mages and knights in wb, get over it, and if you suck you suck now shhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by R2Games_Gr864 View Post
      As you've noticed, this morning they have made a change to the world bosses. Adding immune to speed reduction, which is hard on the archers. What do you think? I really dislike the new update. I make half the gold/daru now due to this update.
      As you've known, Archers and Mages used Deep Freeze and Thunderer respectively, to slow down the world boss which made it look like Knights were now behind since they did not have this feature, except that they had Mire Rune which I'm very sure most of the knights don't have it. Now we can't slow down the world boss, which means the three classes are now equal. I'm okay with this current update. Good Luck in game.

Comment

Why can't they make a speed reduction skill for knights? I do not get this.

Comment

Oh no those poor archers will be so broke from only holding 7 of the top 10 spots instead of all of them........

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Go **** yourself, Archers are fine without df, they are still stronger than mages and knights in wb, get over it, and if you suck you suck now shhhh.
            pepole who have lost their brains give such comments..question is not which class strong in world boss..but those who started play as knights knew they wont get slowdown skill at wb..i started playing as an archer so more gold more fast upgrade..evry class has its advantages..all start playing game knowing what class have what advantages and disadvantages..but removing any feature of class obviously makes upset..

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav401 View Post
              pepole who have lost their brains give such comments..question is not which class strong in world boss..but those who started play as knights knew they wont get slowdown skill at wb..i started playing as an archer so more gold more fast upgrade..evry class has its advantages..all start playing game knowing what class have what advantages and disadvantages..but removing any feature of class obviously makes upset..
              So, when YOU started playing you knew you were going to have a slowdown skill for wb? NO.

Archers have the FASTEST skills in game and with a high crit they can be deadly.
              They rule wb, necropolis and sky trail and definetely need NO extra aid in wb.
              The freeze skill made wb gold income for archers INSANE.

ALL serious archers admit that and ALL mages and knights accept that. So should you.

Comment

I would like to add that before all these recent patches and updates wb had the speed reduction immunity, so it's really no different than it was before all the updates.
                Server: R2 S168
                Guild: Fallen
                Character Name: Cera
                Class: Mage
                Level: 80

Comment

its really the same guys with Df archer and mage round go slower
                  without it it goes shorter so it allows u to do more rounds
                  but yet if someone spend alot of time on there toon regardless of the class its not far for someone less in strength than him to beat him just he got a better skill
                  every class got its adv in some places yes fine sky trail and necropolis i agree DF 100% should be kept
                  but in WB it shouldn't be allowed been like that since day 1 depending on ur skills and rotation and plan of attack but with df there isnt much question to it
                  with Df top 10 was 9-8 archers and 1-2 mages
                  now it almost split in between the 3 so ya its better
                  Server: snowcrest [s351]
                  TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                  Guild : DarkLegion
                  Battle Rating : 217k
                  mega free player non casher

Comment

Originally posted by Aliszar View Post
                    I would like to add that before all these recent patches and updates wb had the speed reduction immunity, so it's really no different than it was before all the updates.
                    *nods in agreement*

Comment

Knight in my server used Mire Rune when its was possibol to slow down.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I only see 1 comment stating that it was immune before already:P

Wasn't wb vulnerable for slow for a month or sth?

I dont understand though, why implement it and within a month it gets removed

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                          I only see 1 comment stating that it was immune before already:P

Wasn't wb vulnerable for slow for a month or sth?

I dont understand though, why implement it and within a month it gets removed
                          Because obviously it was one of the many bugs this game has.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R2Games_Gr864 View Post
                            Give archers 2 weeks of DF use and they feel they are cheated when they don't get to double the g/d of knights and mages higher BR than them >.< I'm an archer, i enjoyed being able to hit 529k g/d with df without using balens, but by gosh it was unfair to anybody who wasn't an archer or didn't have mire rune. So i am all for the fact that they fixed their mistake and put the slow back on.

P.S WB has been immune to slow and stuns since i started 14ish months ago, only the last two weeks did the slow immunity accidentally get removed (calling it an accident cause why fix what aint broken ).
                            Last edited by Mr.Mr; 05-18-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X