Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 / Proficient City ? This is so annoying !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 / Proficient City ? This is so annoying !

This is the 3rd time we are getting Christmas dress pack ? does it make sense it's summer time -_-
    Lately there are tons of different clothing , can't you put one of them there?

Click image for larger version

Name:	JamesBacmon (3).png
Views:	1
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	1749646

but the clothing tailoring event is good this time , increased the no. of fashion cores, but mine clothes are maxed till i can.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

They just want heavy cashers to spend more money to up their new Cloth Refine system.

R2 doesn't care about anything else as long as it gives them money.

Comment

It doesn't really help cashers when they recycle old packs. Most have already owned, therefore refined these skins. The newest skin sets would have sold far better.. or even offering the newer sets for a slightly inflated price of 1199 balens would have been a more profitable solution for r2, and better for the "moderate" casher... who hasn't made 20000/50000 balens spending events to get them.
      ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
      LV 80
      240K br
      E24

Comment

The "newer" skin sets are placed as 200~500 USD sets in Hot Events, you think they'll sell those for 900 balens instead?

*see previous Big Spender event*

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          The "newer" skin sets are placed as 200~500 USD sets in Hot Events, you think they'll sell those for 900 balens instead?

*see previous Big Spender event*
          These were also in the last big spender, as well as the valentines clothing. Pay attention!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
            These were also in the last big spender, as well as the valentines clothing. Pay attention!
            I know, but I was pointing to the "new ones" the ones that hasn't been repeated or placed as Hot Sales before, which is the new ones they were talking about.

so why bother placing new rare look clothings into Hot Sales so quickly for low price when they could make them into 200~500 USD ones? it's R2 marketing.

For any new rare look clothings, they usually don't place them into Hot Sales until 3~4 month after they first place them up as Hot Event, either as Token Exchange Reward or Big Spenders.

Comment

Working...
            X