Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about 1 click blessing Wheel ?

1 Click Blessing wheel for 14K kynite.
    It's so annoying to watch that stupid thing spin something it spin for 8-10 second that is the worst part
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    It's so annoying to watch that stupid thing spin something it spin for 8-10 second that is the worst part
    As long as it annoys jamesbacmon, I'm happy with it.
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

Totally agreed with James.. even i can pay to 25k to 30k kyanite... coz when my network speed low (most of the time) it took 5 to 10 minutes to finish one spin .Not all spin, to reach 200 percent take 15 min at least

Comment

Amen. Sits there and spins for 30 seconds to give me 5%. Annoying as hell.
        I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

just remove blessing and give everyone a permanent 200% buff and charge a kyanite fee every day =S. Saves everyone time and less headache as well...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

that would be great, try posting this in suggestions
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
              As long as it annoys jamesbacmon, I'm happy with it.
              Lol i agree

Comment

banging idea... so much time wasted doing that wheel!
                Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                Name: iron3y3d
                Guild: Twi§ted
                Class: Knight
                Level: 78
                Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  just remove blessing and give everyone a permanent 200% buff and charge a kyanite fee every day =S. Saves everyone time and less headache as well...
                  I like this idea. Would like to see this happen in the game.
                  +1 to this

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    I like this idea. Would like to see this happen in the game.
                    +1 to this
                    I dont, some lower levels don't want to do so in order to save kyanite. They should have a choise

Comment

Together with the one-click collection of soul crystals, I support jamesbacmon's suggestion that one-click blessing wheel should be made available.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        I dont, some lower levels don't want to do so in order to save kyanite. They should have a choise
                        the idea is to have the "1-click" like VIP and Guild Bless wheels while the standard button is still there, so dont worry about overspending kyanite.

they will probably implement this but only available for lvl 7 VIP ...
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have a splendid idea. Just remove clothings, mounts, blessing wheels (both fate and blessing), guilds, cards, medals, astrals, equipments, talents, runes, troops, altar of ennoblement and catacombs/necropolis. No one has to spend hours doing brain dum bing activities and staring at nothing in particular and we can all engage in PVP based on our skills only. VIP can still have the free cooldowns for upgrading buildings and for $$$ they can introduce temporary buffs that gives u additional stats :P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

thread posted on
                            05-15-2014 11:20 PM
                            Still no Update, and they say " keep calm we have forwarded to suggestion "
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

thread posted on
                              05-15-2014 11:20 PM
                              Still no Update, and they say " keep calm we have forwarded to suggestion "
                              Agreed that R2 cupcake nobs... How long does it take to implement such an easy suggestion?

Comment

Working...
                              X