No announcement yet.

How about 1 click blessing Wheel ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that reply is simply "lip service" they ain't gonna add anything anytime soon. They just like to sit back and watch ppl burn thousands of dollars to be forced to click tens of thousands of time redeeming stuff and laugh their as s off...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Yep, they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        I dont, some lower levels don't want to do so in order to save kyanite. They should have a choise
        Maybe a pop up can pop once in a while to confirm to use the auto 200% of the wheel

Comment

Based on how many trash post you do daily, you seem to have plenty of time for me to do some "wheel spinning"... and you could always not do it... I reckon you are uber enough not to need such a puny push..
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

You say I 'Trash Post'? You don't post that much which is why you tell me something stupid... Why don't you post so others can judge yours? Funny enough you don't want to...

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              You say I 'Trash Post'? You don't post that much which is why you tell me something stupid... Why don't you post so others can judge yours? Funny enough you don't want to...
              when was your name mentioned?

Comment

i dont care, just spin til its done ..... stupid wheel takes forever....
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                X