Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See here for how much time it will take for a non casher to make sylph blue to pink !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    spent 0 balens and alr get purple gaia

your own problem or my problem ?_?
    We used to get a bit more mahra in the beginning when they added it.
    Newer players really have problems to make it purple.

Many non-cashers (spent 0$ overall) have purple or nearly purple sylphs as well on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
      Well, for a more realistic calculation...

You can get 80 mahra per event on some events, or at least I managed to. Let's say the average is 50 for a total of 100 per month (since we have 2 events per month).

You can get about 30 mahra during events that have blitz boxes with mahra in them. Let's say this happens once every 3 months. This is 10 mahra per month.

Let's say you get 3 mahra per day on average from the sky trail. I got 6 today, and it appears to be as rare as sepulcrum, which is not rare at all, but lets assume 3. This is 90 mahra per month.

Let's assume you can get 10 jewel hunt shards in a 10 days (3 boxes per month) which means you get 20 mahra every 40 days if the chances are even (and they seem to be at the moment). This is 15 mahra per month.

This is a total of 215 mahra per month. Of course, I'm being way too optimistic here, so lets say you can get just 100 because you're lazy, not a high level etc. This would take 15 months with horrible luck, no advancing in the sky trail, no patches that give more mahra, no unlimited events for mahra and so on.

EDIT: I don't have my purple yet, but I'm close after just these first 4-5 months.
      This is Joke. Free event is 40 , if you cash ofc you can make 80 if got 2 short events but normaly they are 3 weeks.
      Last two events was only with spelucrum in blitz boxes, so do not count them.
      Shards are random and i bet mahra is rare there (i got 20 exp scrolls for now)

More real is 60 per month from events and 20-30 from sky trial card.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	492.6 KB
ID:	1687918

100% free Sylphs. I just save a lot of Mahra for Gaia because I knew she was OP after playing on my Chinese server. Aiming for orange Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]86980[/ATTACH]

100% free Sylphs. I just save a lot of Mahra for Gaia because I knew she was OP after playing on my Chinese server. Aiming for orange Gaia
          Getting it orange will take some time tho.

Comment

so in how much time did you estimate you'll reach orange ?

Comment

not bad same sort of br as my blue 5star gaia thats 100%free

Comment

Code:
                ♫Pink it's my new obsession ♫
                ♫Pink it's not even a question, ♫
                ♫Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause ♫
                ♫Pink is the love you discover♫

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverinerr View Post
                  Mahra from Sky Trail ? How ? No one that I've asked got any mahra from Sky Trail.
                  I think they changed the rewards from Wishing Wall in yesterday's maintenance. Seems like mahra and sepulcrum have the same chance now.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    I think they changed the rewards from Wishing Wall in yesterday's maintenance. Seems like mahra and sepulcrum have the same chance now.
                    They removed the Star Shard x12 and replaced with Mahra x3

So no "fast" track method to get Star Tears made anymore since you can only get 4 shards as lowest drop (and need 50 per tear) and it's not that common (least I don't get it often)

Comment

Don't forget every other month there might be a chance to get maharas from soul engraving quest. 100 souls = 1 mahra last month, and 100 souls = 1 spectrum in early April.

Comment

someone send me money plz, 3 year is too long >;(

I slow level, didn't have much SC/Whip back when they had Event Tokens for unlimited SC/Whip events.

And now they have zero of those events.... so yea, OP's post sounds pretty spot on for current game. (not past, since things are different now)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          They removed the Star Shard x12 and replaced with Mahra x3

So no "fast" track method to get Star Tears made anymore since you can only get 4 shards as lowest drop (and need 50 per tear) and it's not that common (least I don't get it often)
                          Yea i guess it's just the natural order of things in Wartune. Mahra is pretty old stuff so they make it more accesible while star tears is the new thing and it needs to be cashed out.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

if u saved ur whips/sc and did the event at the end of last year, should have purple already by then

Comment

"They removed the Star Shard x12 and replaced with Mahra x3 "...oh.this.is.great...so.the.high,.Br.people.that.could.beat.5.immediately.got.these.right?..they.had.12.drops.per.day.per.horn.for.what..a.week.or.so?..an.now..the.people.that.cant.beat.5..an.have.****.for.horns..wont.get.that.the.higher.Br.people.have?./..***?

Comment

Originally posted by blasp View Post
                                "They removed the Star Shard x12 and replaced with Mahra x3 "...oh.this.is.great...so.the.high,.Br.people.that.could.beat.5.immediately.got.these.right?..they.had.12.drops.per.day.per.horn.for.what..a.week.or.so?..an.now..the.people.that.cant.beat.5..an.have.****.for.horns..wont.get.that.the.higher.Br.people.have?./..***?

how.is.this.Fair...that.they.got.12.stacks.aready...an.we.cant.ever.get.more.than.4??...would.like.to.hear.this

Comment

Working...
                                X