Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See here for how much time it will take for a non casher to make sylph blue to pink !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See here for how much time it will take for a non casher to make sylph blue to pink !

As we know that sylph evolve need Pink sylph.
    so those Who have blue sylph 1 star will need 1500 Mahra o_O to make it Pink.
    and we get 40 mahra for free each month so its 38 Months means 3 Years

[Can you see this G.M , see we are in pain ]

Please do something before sylph evolve thing comes
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

For me it will take 22 Months 1 Year and 10 Months

So see you all in March 2016 when i get my pink Sylph
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

IDGAF.
      As long as I can get a good Sylph, I'm happy. And since I have a 1 star Rare AQ, I'm very happy. My Sylph team is stronger than most others on my team; 2 Uncommon (Pan and Iris) and my Rare AQ.
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

Purple

Pink...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Purple

Pink...
          lol..... amen.
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

what about sylph resource packs?
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Weird, I have purple Gaia. And when they gave event items with whip/ SC events I got the mounts first, so not much mahra there. It's true I only focused on gaia, my other sylphs suck , but I read beforehand that we'll need purple for evolution. Now looks like we get mahra from sky trail too, today I got 9, so things are starting to improve.
              Edit: oh and almost forgot, don't think that a 139k BR knight is non-casher.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

all u get is spereculum and gold or other **** other than mehra ,,man this lottery system is worst of all grrr

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  Weird, I have purple Gaia. And when they gave event items with whip/ SC events I got the mounts first, so not much mahra there. It's true I only focused on gaia, my other sylphs suck , but I read beforehand that we'll need purple for evolution. Now looks like we get mahra from sky trail too, today I got 9, so things are starting to improve.
                  Edit: oh and almost forgot, don't think that a 139k BR knight is non-casher.
                  Mahra from Sky Trail ? How ? No one that I've asked got any mahra from Sky Trail.

Comment

spent 0 balens and alr get purple gaia

your own problem or my problem ?_?
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

whats a pink sylph?

Comment

Everyone is non cashing and running arround with purple pets these days

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverinerr View Post
                          Mahra from Sky Trail ? How ? No one that I've asked got any mahra from Sky Trail.
                          i got 30 the other day
                          use the heaven horns

a chance to win 3
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Well, for a more realistic calculation...

You can get 80 mahra per event on some events, or at least I managed to. Let's say the average is 50 for a total of 100 per month (since we have 2 events per month).

You can get about 30 mahra during events that have blitz boxes with mahra in them. Let's say this happens once every 3 months. This is 10 mahra per month.

Let's say you get 3 mahra per day on average from the sky trail. I got 6 today, and it appears to be as rare as sepulcrum, which is not rare at all, but lets assume 3. This is 90 mahra per month.

Let's assume you can get 10 jewel hunt shards in a 10 days (3 boxes per month) which means you get 20 mahra every 40 days if the chances are even (and they seem to be at the moment). This is 15 mahra per month.

This is a total of 215 mahra per month. Of course, I'm being way too optimistic here, so lets say you can get just 100 because you're lazy, not a high level etc. This would take 15 months with horrible luck, no advancing in the sky trail, no patches that give more mahra, no unlimited events for mahra and so on.

EDIT: I don't have my purple yet, but I'm close after just these first 4-5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverinerr View Post
                              I didnt see mahra from sky trial either until today, when i got 3 mahra from the horn

Comment

Working...
                              X