Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Same old story for mages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Same old story for mages

    man this wb suscks without speed reduction buff for mages and more over to that slyph awekens in afk mode which is even much headache come on R2 we like this dont think abt the guys who pay to u please think abt non cashers also (note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)

  • #2
    There are multiple opinions about the same discussion topic.

    Mages have a speed reduction skill. Granted it's not a 100% guaranteed like an Archer, but it's better than Knights, who don't have access to one at all.

    As for the casher opinion: If you're too proud to listen to another persons opinion, then I hope you never have to ask an expert for help, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself having to swallow your pride.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • #3
      Losing slow option in WB makes mage get a bit less gold but actually makes it more fair. Archers ran away with it totally since last patch. I got rank 5 over-all on my server today, that hasn't happened for a long time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
        man this wb suscks without speed reduction buff for mages and more over to that slyph awekens in afk mode which is even much headache come on R2 we like this dont think abt the guys who pay to u please think abt non cashers also (note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)
        So, if I got it right you complain that wb is not abusive anymore for archers and mages? So how about us knights? I came really close to quitting cause of speed reduction in wb and haven't join it for many days cause I was tired to see noob archers (and sometimes mages) with 5k+ less ATK than me getting on top every day.
        Plus it was about time for A.I. to get more competitve. I don't like every single noob player being able to plunder me because A.I. sucks when playing a knight.
        Agreed it made tok more nightmarish, but we DID get 100% stun to use in strategy.

        Comment


        • #5
          what do you mean losing? it was always like this for a long time. because of an error the slow buff got removed for a little while and now you say this is normal ?

          p.s. I am a casher so feel free to ignore my comment
          Last edited by Draggyy; 05-16-2014, 04:30 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            im an archer and not complaining

            i have actually averaged more gold 2.9m today
            opposed to the 1.8 i used to get
            the wb takes longer to kill without all the archers spamming df
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #7
              tell that to us knight, the WB SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS, earn more gold when we have higher attcks and crits, DIEEEEEEEEE R2, you have to balanced in the way of earnings things, it's becoming only one sided, our highest BR knights have a tough time staying up top 10 in all class, where all the noob archers hog in all the golds it's real bad

              Comment


              • #8
                true hobo, but ...

                Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
                (note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  true hobo, but ...
                  Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
                  also (note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)
                  oh dear that entire $7.99 or $9.12 in AUD makes me a casher, so i don't get an opinion


                  sucks to be me
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    So, if I got it right you complain that wb is not abusive anymore for archers and mages? So how about us knights? I came really close to quitting cause of speed reduction in wb and haven't join it for many days cause I was tired to see noob archers (and sometimes mages) with 5k+ less ATK than me getting on top every day.
                    Plus it was about time for A.I. to get more competitve. I don't like every single noob player being able to plunder me because A.I. sucks when playing a knight.
                    Agreed it made tok more nightmarish, but we DID get 100% stun to use in strategy.
                    I'm often better on WB than many players who have 5-8k more atk, no matter if boss is slowable or not. Proper rotation, proper usage of sylph and doubles may make even 100k+ difference per round.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      oh dear that entire $7.99 or $9.12 in AUD makes me a casher, so i don't get an opinion


                      sucks to be me
                      pfft.....try being me. Everyday ppl i kill in bgs accuse me of being casher(WHICH I AM NOT)and saying something about it not being fair all cuz i have a higher br than them

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        VIP-only cashers here so you can ignore my comment below

                        a small proportion of non-cashers like you have too much excuses, cashers dominate the server which they think abnormal, cashers dominate WB which they think abnormal, cashers can buy hot sale boxes which they think abnormal, etc

                        I agree mage really the worst class in WB now, tho I don't see how it relates to cashers/non-cashers, but adding speed reduction it's not a good method, I don't mind mage to get it but I strongly disagree archer getting it at the same time as it is far too unfair
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          I'm often better on WB than many players who have 5-8k more atk, no matter if boss is slowable or not. Proper rotation, proper usage of sylph and doubles may make even 100k+ difference per round.
                          Ofc everyone is better when he is comparing himself with the worst players in his server.
                          If you think your skill is what gives you better wb income, ask someone playing other class with similar br to swap toons for a wb or two, and then come back with result
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            2 WB's since DF got removed, rank 2 and 3. So sad archers can't handle the game when all things are equal... lemme play you a sad tune on the world's tiniest violin!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              Ofc everyone is better when he is comparing himself with the worst players in his server.
                              If you think your skill is what gives you better wb income, ask someone playing other class with similar br to swap toons for a wb or two, and then come back with result
                              I'm comparing myself (118k mage) to 155k+ mage or 125k-130k archers.

                              I did WB with a char who had 4k more matk than me. Then I did even better and finished in top3 overall in WB easily

                              Btw. I'm sure my rota would suck on knights because of their long cooldowns on basic skills. On archers and mages works perfeclty.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X