X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yassu653
    started a topic Same old story for mages

Same old story for mages

man this wb suscks without speed reduction buff for mages and more over to that slyph awekens in afk mode which is even much headache come on R2 we like this dont think abt the guys who pay to u please think abt non cashers also (note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)

• Caballero1321
    replied
    That's what I said - rotation, doubles (both foot and sylph) make the difference.
    And you mentioned one important factor. Luckily, I have no lags at all on WB.

Hard to determine which player is better. I'm usually worse on WB than an archer who's never made CW finals and usually better than the other one who's been in most of CW finals.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    I'm comparing myself (118k mage) to 155k+ mage or 125k-130k archers.

I did WB with a char who had 4k more matk than me. Then I did even better and finished in top3 overall in WB easily

Btw. I'm sure my rota would suck on knights because of their long cooldowns on basic skills. On archers and mages works perfeclty.
    I said worse/better players, not higher/lower br ones, but i do agree with you, rotation is what wins at wb. But rotation depends on few things, mainly lag and can you use runes and hits in 1 turn, can you double at all, do you have the right runes, are you lucky with crits etc essentials.
    I have 1 rotation in lagfree days and very different in bad ones.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Ofc everyone is better when he is comparing himself with the worst players in his server.
    If you think your skill is what gives you better wb income, ask someone playing other class with similar br to swap toons for a wb or two, and then come back with result
    I'm comparing myself (118k mage) to 155k+ mage or 125k-130k archers.

I did WB with a char who had 4k more matk than me. Then I did even better and finished in top3 overall in WB easily

Btw. I'm sure my rota would suck on knights because of their long cooldowns on basic skills. On archers and mages works perfeclty.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    2 WB's since DF got removed, rank 2 and 3. So sad archers can't handle the game when all things are equal... lemme play you a sad tune on the world's tiniest violin!

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    I'm often better on WB than many players who have 5-8k more atk, no matter if boss is slowable or not. Proper rotation, proper usage of sylph and doubles may make even 100k+ difference per round.
    Ofc everyone is better when he is comparing himself with the worst players in his server.
    If you think your skill is what gives you better wb income, ask someone playing other class with similar br to swap toons for a wb or two, and then come back with result

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    VIP-only cashers here so you can ignore my comment below

a small proportion of non-cashers like you have too much excuses, cashers dominate the server which they think abnormal, cashers dominate WB which they think abnormal, cashers can buy hot sale boxes which they think abnormal, etc

I agree mage really the worst class in WB now, tho I don't see how it relates to cashers/non-cashers, but adding speed reduction it's not a good method, I don't mind mage to get it but I strongly disagree archer getting it at the same time as it is far too unfair

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    oh dear that entire $7.99 or $9.12 in AUD makes me a casher, so i don't get an opinion

sucks to be me
    pfft.....try being me. Everyday ppl i kill in bgs accuse me of being casher(WHICH I AM NOT)and saying something about it not being fair all cuz i have a higher br than them

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    So, if I got it right you complain that wb is not abusive anymore for archers and mages? So how about us knights? I came really close to quitting cause of speed reduction in wb and haven't join it for many days cause I was tired to see noob archers (and sometimes mages) with 5k+ less ATK than me getting on top every day.
    Plus it was about time for A.I. to get more competitve. I don't like every single noob player being able to plunder me because A.I. sucks when playing a knight.
    Agreed it made tok more nightmarish, but we DID get 100% stun to use in strategy.
    I'm often better on WB than many players who have 5-8k more atk, no matter if boss is slowable or not. Proper rotation, proper usage of sylph and doubles may make even 100k+ difference per round.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    true hobo, but ...
    Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
    also (note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)
    oh dear that entire $7.99 or $9.12 in AUD makes me a casher, so i don't get an opinion

sucks to be me

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    true hobo, but ...

(note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)

Leave a comment:

• 2lordhokage
    replied
    tell that to us knight, the WB SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS, earn more gold when we have higher attcks and crits, DIEEEEEEEEE R2, you have to balanced in the way of earnings things, it's becoming only one sided, our highest BR knights have a tough time staying up top 10 in all class, where all the noob archers hog in all the golds it's real bad

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    im an archer and not complaining

i have actually averaged more gold 2.9m today
    opposed to the 1.8 i used to get
    the wb takes longer to kill without all the archers spamming df

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    what do you mean losing? it was always like this for a long time. because of an error the slow buff got removed for a little while and now you say this is normal ?

p.s. I am a casher so feel free to ignore my comment
    Last edited by Draggyy; 05-16-2014, 03:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    man this wb suscks without speed reduction buff for mages and more over to that slyph awekens in afk mode which is even much headache come on R2 we like this dont think abt the guys who pay to u please think abt non cashers also (note:casher's will say some bull **** **** which i dont care)
    So, if I got it right you complain that wb is not abusive anymore for archers and mages? So how about us knights? I came really close to quitting cause of speed reduction in wb and haven't join it for many days cause I was tired to see noob archers (and sometimes mages) with 5k+ less ATK than me getting on top every day.
    Plus it was about time for A.I. to get more competitve. I don't like every single noob player being able to plunder me because A.I. sucks when playing a knight.
    Agreed it made tok more nightmarish, but we DID get 100% stun to use in strategy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X