• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
    Video !!!!

he has been caught this time , there is no way he can lie

Comment

actually he lies every time but unsuccesful.
      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
        actually he lies every time but unsuccesful.

poor james

Comment

I don't think that platform even get faster patch than us

further how many players now have purple pan? in addition, the quality of medusa in that picture is blue

you are alt of that knight? >_>
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-18-2014, 04:41 AM.
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            I don't think that platform even get faster patch than us

further how many players now have purple pan? in addition, the quality of medusa in that picture is blue

you are alt of that knight? >_>
            The content they get is different than what we get.

Such as they get certain clothing/ mounts faster than we do, but we get faster dungeon/ feature updates. etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              okok so what it is? chinese server? they get 9999 stacks but your photo still showing 999

lying on a lie is not smart
              pfff. did i say its chinese server ?
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                poor james
                Let me know when you are ready to see some more awesome surprising things :P

i have tons of them, to pass the time unless they actually comes.
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post

i have tons of them, to pass the time unless they actually comes.
                  oh noes
                  !mute jamesbacmon

Comment

People like you james annoy me so much. You arent funny. Sad that you have to try and fool people and photo shop to get kicks in life. If you are that bored go **********, because i doubt you have a gf.
                    Last edited by chrisarnold94; 05-17-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

honestly i'm pretty surprised how all of u keep saying he's stupid and not at all funny BUT you guys have already filled 3 pages arguing solely about him and his poor photoshop skills

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post

i have tons of them,
                        All hail jamesbacom

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                          honestly i'm pretty surprised how all of u keep saying he's stupid and not at all funny BUT you guys have already filled 3 pages arguing solely about him and his poor photoshop skills
                          well,we gotta hope that idiot stops with these stufs someoday if we explain to him how not funny he is

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            wait.... sylph atoll drops evolved sylphs? or is that what you get after you evolve your sylph and it loses all stat and become level 1 again?

I don't care if it's troll, just want answers ;P

As far as I know atolls won't drop evolved sylphs. You need to evolve your sylph to his/her evolution. The sylph needs to have a purple quality and must be level 70, then you need certain numbers of those star tears and star sands and Millions of gold to evolve it. I'm not sure if it will be level one again but I hope not. the think that i know is that it will lose the 80% of sepulcrums invested on it and only 20% will be retained. The skills that you also bought will be removed, but you can retain then by spending a certain amount of balens, same goes with sepulcrums, nothing will be lose if you pay balens. That by far I know about sylph evolutions.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                              If you are so bothered, then why on earth are you here....

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                                If you are so bothered, then why on earth are you here....
                                just passing the time until my one piece episode loads

Comment

Working...
                                X