Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Medusa Seal - Evolve of Pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is someone who is posting false information not been banned? I've seen others banned for what I consider much less. Why even have mods?

Comment

he is just showing off his photoshop skills , i think its pretty entertaining
      Last edited by MageRockz; 05-17-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
        Why is someone who is posting false information not been banned? I've seen others banned for what I consider much less. Why even have mods?
        FYI Bro Medusa seal isn't fake or false , when it come you are so damm welcome to check it out.

and about ban ! , its the game section not some drug selling forum !
        and a good blogger ****** did a good joke too today [ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Amethyst-Cart ]
        so its all about fun ! If i'm wrong somewhere Mods are there to warn, its none of your business ! thank you,

♥ You

Click image for larger version

Name:	Read this dude.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1688016
        Last edited by jamesbacmon; 05-17-2014, 08:21 PM. Reason: some noobs people on forums
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

sad how james does this because he has 0 friends and 0 life

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
            sad how james does this because he has 0 friends and 0 life
            i wish i could tell you who really i am, you would take your words back
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              i wish i could tell you who really i am, you would take your words back

Justin Bieber??

Comment

and a good blogger ****** did a good joke too today [ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Amethyst-Cart ]
                When you make a thread like this, do what he did and say it's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  When you make a thread like this, do what he did and say it's a joke.
                  Medusa Seal isn't a joke

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                    Justin Bieber??
                    OMG you caught Me. damm. JB = Justin Biber , JB = James Bacmon . damit !

Comment

OMG you caught Me. damm. JB = Justin Biber , JB = James Bacmon . damit !
                      Your paint projects seem to be made while being high, so its not that odd.

Comment

I never said it's my English Server -_-

Sometime trust me :P
                        but the lining

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo shopped.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1688036
                        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                          but the lining

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87302[/ATTACH]
                          measuring expert!
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I dont get how nobody has mentioned the fact that the border on the Medusa seal is BLUE. We know from the player on K-S17 who was given an aegis seal, that these seals have to be purple, as seen from the fact that purple ranking is a requirement for their existence in the first place.

Comment

when it come you come to know there is a blue seal of medusa

Comment

Working...
                              X