No announcement yet.

Medusa Seal - Evolve of Pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is someone who is posting false information not been banned? I've seen others banned for what I consider much less. Why even have mods?

Comment

he is just showing off his photoshop skills , i think its pretty entertaining
      Last edited by MageRockz; 05-17-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
        Why is someone who is posting false information not been banned? I've seen others banned for what I consider much less. Why even have mods?
        FYI Bro Medusa seal isn't fake or false , when it come you are so damm welcome to check it out.

and about ban ! , its the game section not some drug selling forum !
        and a good blogger ****** did a good joke too today [ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Amethyst-Cart ]
        so its all about fun ! If i'm wrong somewhere Mods are there to warn, its none of your business ! thank you,

♥ You

Click image for larger version

Name:	Read this dude.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1688016
        Last edited by jamesbacmon; 05-17-2014, 08:21 PM. Reason: some noobs people on forums
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

sad how james does this because he has 0 friends and 0 life

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
            sad how james does this because he has 0 friends and 0 life
            i wish i could tell you who really i am, you would take your words back
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              i wish i could tell you who really i am, you would take your words back

Justin Bieber??

Comment

and a good blogger ****** did a good joke too today [ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Amethyst-Cart ]
                When you make a thread like this, do what he did and say it's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  When you make a thread like this, do what he did and say it's a joke.
                  Medusa Seal isn't a joke

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                    Justin Bieber??
                    OMG you caught Me. damm. JB = Justin Biber , JB = James Bacmon . damit !

Comment

OMG you caught Me. damm. JB = Justin Biber , JB = James Bacmon . damit !
                      Your paint projects seem to be made while being high, so its not that odd.

Comment

I never said it's my English Server -_-

Sometime trust me :P
                        but the lining

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo shopped.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1688036
                        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                          but the lining

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87302[/ATTACH]
                          measuring expert!
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I dont get how nobody has mentioned the fact that the border on the Medusa seal is BLUE. We know from the player on K-S17 who was given an aegis seal, that these seals have to be purple, as seen from the fact that purple ranking is a requirement for their existence in the first place.

Comment

when it come you come to know there is a blue seal of medusa

Comment

Working...
                              X