Possible suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible suggestion

Would it be possible to stop releasing servers till the current servers are fixed properly to where they can run with out hesitation its just annoying theres almost 500 servers and not 1 runs perfectly morale of the story STOP WITH THE SERVERS till all the other servers are fixed...

This is the decision of R2 whether or not to make servers at all.

Comment

Well I was told a few tickets ago to post in this tab of forum to make a suggestion to see what would be said about it, Because the servers are becoming more and more unstable by the day and the so called "maintenances" are not helping all they fix is typographical errors not the bugs themselves.

Comment

they don't make the program, they host it on their servers. i don't think r2 even has the capability to fix problems, they just advertise and collect money to buy more ads

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          they don't make the program, they host it on their servers. i don't think r2 even has the capability to fix problems, they just advertise and collect money to buy more ads
          I use to think the same but as they can have dif item prices and somethings dif aswell, so they can make some minor changes...all online page has issues this comes from all the updates browsers, addons, plugins and ascripts has their compatibility can not be the best so they have to has a good team to have the game updated for the game program works friendly with everything else.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

there's a difference between coding and localizing. they can localize (language, pricing) but they can't change the mechanics. plus they are overloading the instances with users and the server with instances which lags the **** out of everything

Comment

Well despite the dispositional state of the servers it'd be relevant to tell the dev's to do their jobs instead of doing minor mess ups even more than there already are in the game am i right? Matter of fact they didnt even fix the black boxes in world boss or guild battle like they said they was going to during last weeks maintenance

Comment

Working...
              X