No announcement yet.

Try not to be sad after looking this !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try not to be sad after looking this !

was searching some images in google got this. lol remind me of old days o.O

I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

that new year card , ah yeah , i remeber . i love the old wartune days , the game was so much fun

Comment

Comment

I miss being able to obtain clothing or mount from events....

Comment

those good old days have long gone

Comment

I am severely upset. Why you do dat?

Comment

Holy Cow it seems as tho wartune players are not only loopy but miserable might as pull these out *gets out a box of tissues* *hands it to everyone* there there kids maybe
              things will be all right if u want just quit this game and play on Monkey King or Blade Hunter it'll make ya feel better T.T
              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
                Holy Cow it seems as tho wartune players are not only loopy but miserable might as pull these out *gets out a box of tissues* *hands it to everyone* there there kids maybe
                things will be all right if u want just quit this game and play on Monkey King or Blade Hunter it'll make ya feel better T.T
                any R2 games will be the same after a while... they won't make you feel better.

Only way is to move away and play "actual" games that isn't P2W or messed up.

It's what I do, I play and try out lots of different games while playing Wartune in the background.

I actually don't care about wartune anymore, lol, gave up on it, now I just do dailies than leave Wartune and play other games or watch videos or do actual RL stuff. Come back when there's an event like GB, WB, GA, etc etc.

I don't even do Spire or ToK anymore, they take too much time to find groups for it.
                I also don't do BG anymore either after I level pass 64, since it's "stun party" in there.

I do, do some circuit quests when I have free time tho, just to get some Fashion Shards that is needed for Cloth Refine (if I ever get the gold for it)
                Last edited by anichaos; 05-16-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X