This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Skills....

Seriously need to lower the contribution for the skills...
    It's impossible to get even close to the contribution to acquire them.
    I'm having a hard time even making 80k gold ......
    I think they are too high..

Originally posted by chaos33967 View Post
    Seriously need to lower the contribution for the skills...
    It's impossible to get even close to the contribution to acquire them.
    I'm having a hard time even making 80k gold ......
    I think they are too high..
    I make about 500kgold a day. This is being lazy and not doing anything.
    Just level and you will make the gold.

Comment

simply play on and get your farm level up to at least 20 - at that point you can plant the next gold seeds. 12k gold win each plant x 6 = 72k every 4 hours x 6 = 432k each day. Then fight the worldbosses each time and gain at least 1% of the damage to gain additional 50k gold and daru. +the 2nd week bonus of 120k total. Always take the highest possible level mines in the wildness and keep your tower + gold refine at character level. Then do all the daily quests + multi and singleplayer dungeon and try to get an as high as possible rank at the duel arena to receive every 3 days an addition huge amount of gold. That way you gain around 1.000.000 and more goldcoins each day.

Comment

Sorry for my english,but people spin altar everyday for 180k,catching astrals,enchanting blue equips to +12,use 5 plunder chances in a row and then crying about high price of guild skills,you wastes your gold for nothing and got nothing,DONT lower price of guild skills.

Comment

maxn111, no astrals = no BR <=> fail char
          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
          Server: S2- Edena Village
          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
          Guild: Divine
          Contribution: 20.290
          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Well i am a good player my farm is level 38(currently but will improve soon wahaha) and even though i am not a super player just a weak player i can tell the difference between bad to ridicules

FIRST SKILL = 40 on power,defense,stamina,charisma and intellect = 200 contribution each(reasonable)
            SECOND SKILLS = adds another 40 and makes the skills 80 = 500 contribution (its 100 contributions up it should be 400 or something)
            THIRD SKILLS = adds once again another 40 but this time its 1000 contribution ridicules or what no matter how much gold u get and trust me i make alot of gold u still have limits
            the skills are already bound by the level of the guild so nobody is going to get the skills faster
            and don't need to reduce in major level

1st skills can be 200 its reasonable second should be made 400 contribution and 3rd be made 800 just x2 per level it should be very reasonable mm
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-21-2012, 08:22 AM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

1st skills can be 200 its reasonable second should be made 400 contribution and 3rd be made 800 just x2 per level it should be very reasonable mm
              That's exactly how it goes on. But instead of 200 -> 400 its 500
              After that its x2 each level
              level 3 1000
              level 4 2000
              and so on...

It will be more useful to spend your gold at some point for astrals level 4 (if purple) and level 3 (if orange) instead of getting the Guild Skill Levels 3
              but after that it's again "cheaper" to contribute again for level 3 and 4 guild skills, because for exping an level 4 purple astral to 5 there are 6000 exp needed (=200 blue astrals) Therefor you have to spend around 2-3 million and only get 144 pts more (p/mdef, p/matk, crit) with these 3 million gold you can get already level 3+4 of guild skills = 320 pts.

Comment

Yea it should be doubled right away. Should be like this.

1 200

2 400

3 600

4 800

5 1000

and so on so forth. The way they make it now is Virtually impossible to get passed lvl 5 skills. You even barely have enough for that. You need to be very good at WB if you plan on getting lvl 5+ guild skills bc it is extremely hard to get 3m+ gold. The prices on these things in the game whether it be gold, daru, balens, etc are incredibly stupid imo.

Comment

I do 100% agree to that. It was announced that the prices of the market have been lowered but the ones for level 40 and 50 gear hasnt changed at all.
                  Level 40: 20.000 balens
                  Level 50: 48.000 balens
                  While you get PvP Sets (which even have better stats for almost nothing but afking at arena sessions)

Comment

As player I can see how expensive guild skill is. However as guild owner, I see that many players in my guild are saving up in order to achieve that high cost guild level. Thus, it helps my guild to level up faster as everyone wanna be stronger.

Comment

will the Guild Skill be transferred to the next guild if i leave my current one?

Comment

Originally posted by R24183971 View Post
                        will the Guild Skill be transferred to the next guild if i leave my current one?
                        Yes they will.

And the guild skill prices are just fine. Whats everyone want? To be maxed out in one month?
                        Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

no cerden they want to be max out in a day
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                          X