The Big And Main Reason We Are Behind So Significantly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big And Main Reason We Are Behind So Significantly

What are we doing people? When I mean people, I mean everyone who plays, who runs, who operates etc.
    Recently I have gone to ****** blog. I bid myself not to ever see the Asian version of wartune ever again for it makes me sick what is there and isn't here.
    Anyways, his blog showed well over 700k+ br people. Even some more sources showing over 1m+ Battle rating.
    That is sick right there. We have at highest near 215-220k br. WITH BLESSING WHEEL. That BW adds about 20k+ br or more at high level 80 academy.
    Wasting precious resources to get 20k br that last only short time? Anyways onward... people will say they have more patches than us. Yes that is totally true. But no really far away. I am sure if we caught up to them with patches translated and modified in English, we would have near 300k br. Notice the word modified. That is a big issue but I will cover that later.
    What I've seen in post since about a year or more ago is how the game is expensive. I agree some prices for things are insanely high and are macro-charging. BUt this is rarely the big issue that we are truly facing in Wartune...

The reason why we aren't reaping that vast amount of prizes, battle rating, items, etc. is because...
    Game Patches
    Since I can't name even the original creators of this game, since R2 views it as a danger to their company of losing a $1, I'll just explain it. You can see it on the wartune Wikipedia page as well the list of all sites they have.
    Here are some examples to why this is significant.

1. Amethyst Mine.
    The mount cost 5k less than the one here does. It's 15k while ours is 20k.
    The amount of gold Asia gets is 500k. We only get 100k for the same amount of Amethyst.
    There's more whips and other stuff to that cost the same or less. Why did R2, or should I say, Proficient City, screw us over?

2. AUCTION HOUSE
    This is by far the most significant item that we need in order to advance everyone.
    Ever other version of this game but the English have Auction house.
    Why? Because whoever runs the English versions, is truly greedy and abused the game's power.
    Greed over turns what is right and wrong for others. If it makes you happy, why stop right? Even if it's one person.
    Auction house would have helped so much on everyone. And Moderators, I ask you one thing. Stop with your contradictory replies about Auction House being abused.
    Of course in any game someone will try and abuse the system. That's why there's a ticket system isn't there? What about Crystal Saga or the other many games you have auction on?
    The abuse % of it happening it just the same as the games you made it allowed. So the stupid "It will be abused" comments will be void as they are illogical.

3. Other future Updates and Current Stuff.
    It is certain we won't get 100% of what Asia has because of the greed. If we had everything the same as Asia does, the game would be MUCH better.
    Sure Asia has the P2W in there. But it's no exploited and very significant as it is here.

Problems We all Need to Work On
    Us players we need to see what is going on.
    The amount of money we're spending on here could and will buy us over 1m+ br in the Asia servers in no time.
    Yet even the top cashers have around 160K+ br?
    We are truly spending to much time and money on stuff that keeps getting detracted from us.
    We need to come together as a game community whether we like each other or not and see what would best benefit all of us and what we can change.

In conclusion in all of this...
    It's not the prices that are why we're so low. It's the game content whoever runs the English versions won't let us have.
    And one last thing... let's not blame R2 for everything. I am pretty sure they don't run everything of Wartune.
    I just hope if that's true...they will release whoever controls it higher than them and do it on their own independently.
    Best of Luck Everyone
    ♥

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

i agree with OP. too much greed from proficient city. not fixing bugs by blaming us and add more stuff to drag the game downhill. They do everything to maximize profit. but talking about fixing issues, or other stuff that benefit us players, no action.
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Ok so first I would like to say I do agree with you that r2/ProC are definitely greedy. However I don't see how we can fault them for that since this is capitalism at its finest. Every single company out there is looking to make a profit as well as obtaining continuously increasing profit margins. Secondly, did it ever occur to anyone that maybe the owners of the English wartune don't want their players to have over 1m br? I mean that is an obscenely high number. Can you imagine starting on a new server and realizing you have to get 1 million br to anywhere close to the top of class wars? Hence why amethyst rewards are so much lower. Trading in this game would also be obscene. Just picture the lag when there are hundreds of gold sellers sitting in cloud city spamming world chat ALL DAY LONG. No thank you. Ill farm my own gear. Lastly, we are not in competition with the Chinese, so why do we care how far ahead they are? I'll stop there because I think I've made my point and hopefully provided another outlook for the OP

Comment

play the app version "wartune hall of heroes" it has the exact cost price as chinese in the shop and has auction house too , i dont know about lvl 50+ stuff but the prices where insanely cheap but not as chinese though

Comment

Care to explain why the Auction House is so essential?

(It's not.)

Moreover, even with prices being what they are, people max things out with ease.

This also means your Amethyst mine point is totally irrelevant.

Why do you want all the patches China has, a day after China gets them? This way, the game has a far longer life span.
          Last edited by Asceti; 05-16-2014, 04:33 PM.
          Mage
          L80 DSW
          IMDE

Comment

you do realize the sole reason chineese is stronger is because they are more patches ahead. period.

Before the most recent update(clothing) we had players capped in br. im not sure if they capped again or not

auction house and ameth changes dont add any new sources of br just makes it easier for the non-hard cashers to get stuff

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
              What are we doing people? When I mean people, I mean everyone who plays, who runs, who operates etc.
              Recently I have gone to ****** blog. I bid myself not to ever see the Asian version of wartune ever again for it makes me sick what is there and isn't here.
              Anyways, his blog showed well over 700k+ br people. Even some more sources showing over 1m+ Battle rating.
              That is sick right there. We have at highest near 215-220k br. WITH BLESSING WHEEL. That BW adds about 20k+ br or more at high level 80 academy.
              Wasting precious resources to get 20k br that last only short time? Anyways onward... people will say they have more patches than us. Yes that is totally true. But no really far away. I am sure if we caught up to them with patches translated and modified in English, we would have near 300k br. Notice the word modified. That is a big issue but I will cover that later.
              What I've seen in post since about a year or more ago is how the game is expensive. I agree some prices for things are insanely high and are macro-charging. BUt this is rarely the big issue that we are truly facing in Wartune...

The reason why we aren't reaping that vast amount of prizes, battle rating, items, etc. is because...
              Game Patches
              Since I can't name even the original creators of this game, since R2 views it as a danger to their company of losing a $1, I'll just explain it. You can see it on the wartune Wikipedia page as well the list of all sites they have.
              Here are some examples to why this is significant.

1. Amethyst Mine.
              The mount cost 5k less than the one here does. It's 15k while ours is 20k.
              The amount of gold Asia gets is 500k. We only get 100k for the same amount of Amethyst.
              There's more whips and other stuff to that cost the same or less. Why did R2, or should I say, Proficient City, screw us over?

2. AUCTION HOUSE
              This is by far the most significant item that we need in order to advance everyone.
              Ever other version of this game but the English have Auction house.
              Why? Because whoever runs the English versions, is truly greedy and abused the game's power.
              Greed over turns what is right and wrong for others. If it makes you happy, why stop right? Even if it's one person.
              Auction house would have helped so much on everyone. And Moderators, I ask you one thing. Stop with your contradictory replies about Auction House being abused.
              Of course in any game someone will try and abuse the system. That's why there's a ticket system isn't there? What about Crystal Saga or the other many games you have auction on?
              The abuse % of it happening it just the same as the games you made it allowed. So the stupid "It will be abused" comments will be void as they are illogical.

3. Other future Updates and Current Stuff.
              It is certain we won't get 100% of what Asia has because of the greed. If we had everything the same as Asia does, the game would be MUCH better.
              Sure Asia has the P2W in there. But it's no exploited and very significant as it is here.

Problems We all Need to Work On
              Us players we need to see what is going on.
              The amount of money we're spending on here could and will buy us over 1m+ br in the Asia servers in no time.
              Yet even the top cashers have around 160K+ br?
              We are truly spending to much time and money on stuff that keeps getting detracted from us.
              We need to come together as a game community whether we like each other or not and see what would best benefit all of us and what we can change.

In conclusion in all of this...
              It's not the prices that are why we're so low. It's the game content whoever runs the English versions won't let us have.
              And one last thing... let's not blame R2 for everything. I am pretty sure they don't run everything of Wartune.
              I just hope if that's true...they will release whoever controls it higher than them and do it on their own independently.
              Best of Luck Everyone
              ♥
              What I think/believe is this. The Chinese Wartune came into or came to the internet long before the english servers or Wartune did. Infact, they are the founders of this game. So, since we just took part in playing the game in an english version, I believe there is no need for us to be too fast in the patch. I'm not really concerned of the Auction House as it is in Crystal Saga. I believe also that every company that participates in business does everything to maximize profit, so it's not our part to really discuss as to why the prizes are too high when the rewards you're about to get are somewhat meaningful. The One Million + Battle Rating is quite high and too much, but you can't tell if the guys that spend over there spend more than we spend on here. We shall get to one million + BR later in the game i.e if this game still remains alive till that time. This is just my idea or suggestion to the original poster's suggestion. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                play the app version "wartune hall of heroes" it has the exact cost price as chinese in the shop and has auction house too , i dont know about lvl 50+ stuff but the prices where insanely cheap but not as chinese though
                Hmm so it's a differnt company? I seen the ads. Tried to download it on Android But that didn't work ^~^
                @SoulPunch
                "Every single company out there is looking to make a profit as well as obtaining continuously increasing profit margins."
                Yes that is true but, should I pay more and get less? It doesn't make sense to me how I should pay more to get less which is the way Wartune is going now.
                They can do what you mentioned at a good, relaxing pace instead of increasing it to much where only the 1% dominate.
                Amethyst mine was just an example of the many things that have been messed up for no reason.
                Onward, "Can you imagine starting on a new server and realizing you have to get 1 million br to anywhere close to the top of class wars? Hence why amethyst rewards are so much lower"
                What I meant by that is, it's easier to get br faster and they will be near that 1m too eventually. It's not really high compared to the Asia servers. It's quite big, but not so significant. It's big to use because we are use to low numbers.
                "Hence why amethyst rewards are so much lower." Is 400k more gold and 5k less amethyst really going to change br significantly? There's already to much stuff gold is needed on.
                "Trading in this game would also be obscene. Just picture the lag when there are hundreds of gold sellers sitting in cloud city spamming world chat ALL DAY LONG" Sorry if I misinformed on this. I was meaning similar to games like Crystal Saga. Not 100% like it. Trading isn't like Crystal Saga. You don't sit around all day spamming world chat. You but items on a board(similar to trading in SWTOR) and people go over, check it out, and maybe buy it. No spam or lag would happen there.
                "Lastly, we are not in competition with the Chinese, so why do we care how far ahead they are?" I know we are not in competition with them. The game is so similar though and much better. Would you rather have this version? Or the Chinese version(Which has again more better stuff) but translated into correct time zones and language?
                I thank you for taking your time to read my thread and thanks for commenting!

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                you do realize the sole reason chineese is stronger is because they are more patches ahead. period.

Before the most recent update(clothing) we had players capped in br. im not sure if they capped again or not

auction house and ameth changes dont add any new sources of br just makes it easier for the non-hard cashers to get stuff
                That's not the sole reason.
                Yes they are more patches ahead but like I said, they get everything with their patches while we get less from the same patch.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-17-2014, 02:54 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

the auction house won't help the top players to have more br, they already have pretty much all, the patches is the reason they have so much br, and i am not sure if their br is calculated the same as ours. Anyway why do you want their br? 1m br? can you actually have fun in pve with 1 m br? and more patches means more places in which to spend money

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    What I think/believe is this. The Chinese Wartune came into or came to the internet long before the english servers or Wartune did. Infact, they are the founders of this game. So, since we just took part in playing the game in an english version, I believe there is no need for us to be too fast in the patch. I'm not really concerned of the Auction House as it is in Crystal Saga. I believe also that every company that participates in business does everything to maximize profit, so it's not our part to really discuss as to why the prizes are too high when the rewards you're about to get are somewhat meaningful. The One Million + Battle Rating is quite high and too much, but you can't tell if the guys that spend over there spend more than we spend on here. We shall get to one million + BR later in the game i.e if this game still remains alive till that time. This is just my idea or suggestion to the original poster's suggestion. Have a nice day.
                    Thanks for replying
                    Yes indeed they have been playing longer. Maybe one of the big contributors to why they have over 1k+ servers now.
                    The thing that concerns me is how we are close to where the chinese have their patches yet we still are lower in terms of most things than them.
                    I am sorry for not elaborating as much on the 1m+ br. Since we are not use to such high numbers, they seem out of this world. But in the view point of those who play in chinese, it's not quiet as much.

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    the auction house won't help the top players to have more br, they already have pretty much all, the patches is the reason they have so much br, and i am not sure if their br is calculated the same as ours. Anyway why do you want their br? 1m br? can you actually have fun in pve with 1 m br? and more patches means more places in which to spend money
                    The auction house is suppose to help everyone.
                    Top players can earn a good amount of balens giving stuff anyway that they don't need/unuseful.
                    Lower players can benefit from gathering items they need also. It would be a good exchange between both top and bottom.
                    I am not insisting that I want 1m br now or even close to it. I just want everything that the patches from China offers, to come here.
                    The Chinese have already over 1k+ servers and still fill with decent amount of people. If they keep getting more people over there and more people spending on there...
                    what are they doing wrong? Nothing it seems. What are we doing wrong? Is the question.

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                    Care to explain why the Auction House is so essential?

(It's not.)

Moreover, even with prices being what they are, people max things out with ease.

This also means your Amethyst mine point is totally irrelevant.

Why do you want all the patches China has, a day after China gets them? This way, the game has a far longer life span.
                    Thanks for replying and reading. But I have a question with the bold. It seems this game isn't going to have much of a life span like the Asian ones. I've seen quite a few games like these shut down or be gone from English companies but still thriving in Asian companies. Already they have over 1.3k+ servers and more people spending at a lower price. That means lower price= more people buying it = good money for company = Happy Customer and Company.
                    "Moreover, even with prices being what they are, people max things out with ease." Do you mean Englihs or Asian version?
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-17-2014, 02:53 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Oh good a rant post about how greedy R2 is. I will just say this here then. Anyone else notice how they removed the greater than or equal too sign from the tailor quests this month?

Comment

It's been known for a long time that English version of Wartune is the most costly out of all other versions (except for the English version that's under a different title instead of Wartune, but exact same content as Chinese Wartune)

English version aren't made for player friendly, they're there to milk the super cashers.

Why did you think so many super cashers from previous CW firsts left the game? Because they finally realize how much they needed to spend to keep their place.

And with that, many non-cashers and heavy cashers also left, cause they'll never catch up.

Leaving the only ones that's left, Light Cashers that only gets VIP and some Gift Boxes and left over Super Cashers that spends 500 USD on clothings that will probably go on sale for 9 USD later on just because they want to "compete".

It's all part of R2 Marketing and how people just keeps on falling for it.

I talked about all these like 6~7+ month ago, but it's still happening because no one wants to listen to anyone, LOL. History will always repeat itself.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                          Hmm so it's a differnt company? I seen the ads. Tried to download it on Android But that didn't work ^~^
                          @SoulPunch
                          "Every single company out there is looking to make a profit as well as obtaining continuously increasing profit margins."
                          Yes that is true but, should I pay more and get less? It doesn't make sense to me how I should pay more to get less which is the way Wartune is going now.
                          They can do what you mentioned at a good, relaxing pace instead of increasing it to much where only the 1% dominate.
                          Amethyst mine was just an example of the many things that have been messed up for no reason.
                          Onward, "Can you imagine starting on a new server and realizing you have to get 1 million br to anywhere close to the top of class wars? Hence why amethyst rewards are so much lower"
                          What I meant by that is, it's easier to get br faster and they will be near that 1m too eventually. It's not really high compared to the Asia servers. It's quite big, but not so significant. It's big to use because we are use to low numbers.
                          "Hence why amethyst rewards are so much lower." Is 400k more gold and 5k less amethyst really going to change br significantly? There's already to much stuff gold is needed on.
                          "Trading in this game would also be obscene. Just picture the lag when there are hundreds of gold sellers sitting in cloud city spamming world chat ALL DAY LONG" Sorry if I misinformed on this. I was meaning similar to games like Crystal Saga. Not 100% like it. Trading isn't like Crystal Saga. You don't sit around all day spamming world chat. You but items on a board(similar to trading in SWTOR) and people go over, check it out, and maybe buy it. No spam or lag would happen there.
                          "Lastly, we are not in competition with the Chinese, so why do we care how far ahead they are?" I know we are not in competition with them. The game is so similar though and much better. Would you rather have this version? Or the Chinese version(Which has again more better stuff) but translated into correct time zones and language?
                          I thank you for taking your time to read my thread and thanks for commenting!
                          ok so I would bold parts that I want to point out but doing this on my phone is much too difficult for that **** anyway I agree that they are gouging their customers but this is arguing morals and that conversation could go on endlessly lol. I actually prefer the high prices for exactly what you said "the 1% will dominate". This is south better than 20% or 30% dominating wouldn't you agree? That's what would happen with lower prices, it would only increase the number of "heavy" cashers. I concede my point about trading thank you for clarifying. Although, if people were able to trade freely with balens, there would be no point in joining a new server. Might as well join s1 and have the high levels farm and sell you the equipment for a much cheaper price. I feel like this would cause everyone to congregate around 1-2 servers since getting gear there would be so easy.

Comment

ok not many super cashers have left in case u haven't known pal we still have cross server king Kessar around and he's firmly planting his buns on that throne as we speak he's
                            never gonna let it go and if u unstick or struggle to get him off it he'll knock u out his throne or pull out a Delphic Sniper on our buns so don't say many super cashers have left
                            they're still around and they're still reading ur comments even now buddy T.T
                            I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              I talked about all these like 6~7+ month ago, but it's still happening because no one wants to listen to anyone, LOL. History will always repeat itself.
                              Not to be a jerk, but this is what i said in july(first cw) about r2 being greedy and you're one of the people bashing me for it. the others was ginger and another guy i forgot the name because he never posted again since november/december.

i say just give it a time and people will eventually see. a lot of people who were whiteknighting r2 are stopped supporting them anymore. but unfortunately there are also new players who will blindly defend r2 and call us stupid.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X