The Big And Main Reason We Are Behind So Significantly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
    ok not many super cashers have left in case u haven't known pal we still have cross server king Kessar around and he's firmly planting his buns on that throne as we speak he's
    never gonna let it go and if u unstick or struggle to get him off it he'll knock u out his throne or pull out a Delphic Sniper on our buns so don't say many super cashers have left
    they're still around and they're still reading ur comments even now buddy T.T
    Thats sounds scary but xiciting Lol King Kessar watching us :P i wonder if the super creditor think we are all noobs. Do they even talk on forums! Lol us minions

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Not to be a jerk, but this is what i said in july(first cw) about r2 being greedy and you're one of the people bashing me for it. the others was ginger and another guy i forgot the name because he never posted again since november/december.

i say just give it a time and people will eventually see. a lot of people who were whiteknighting r2 are stopped supporting them anymore. but unfortunately there are also new players who will blindly defend r2 and call us stupid.
      Did I bash you? don't remember.

But I do remember I always talked about R2 being greedy and such.

Most people on the forum knows I dislike heavy/ super cashers and the way R2 do business.

Comment

Whether our BR is ahead or behind of where the china servers would be is irrelevant. We won't ever have to fight them. Strength only matters related to who you are facing in your particular cluster of servers, so it's pointless to compare us to asian or european versions of wartune.

Comment

He's not comparing players but business values. It's a different business environment.
          In China, company has to struggle to live with returning customers.
          In Capitalist R2, business only has to live for a day.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

If you want to send a message to PC/R2, it has to be directed at their wallets. Anything else wouldn't be effective. If they experienced a sudden drop in profits, say 50% they will take notice. I have since given up on getting them to do anything meaningful with the game. They do not respond to suggestions or complaints other than the standard lip service. They will only fix bugs that reduce their profits. Bugs that increase their profits on the hand ... I'm sure you all know the standard response to that. I think what this gaming community needs is a players' union of both R2 and PC Gamers ... otherwise nothing will change. So if you want a solid response ... you will have to make the effort to reach out to the entire Wartune gaming community in R2 and PC.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              He's not comparing players but business values. It's a different business environment.
              In China, company has to struggle to live with returning customers.
              In Capitalist R2, business only has to live for a day.
              I think players have to examine the company's business values carefully before committing their time and money in it.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                play the app version "wartune hall of heroes" it has the exact cost price as chinese in the shop and has auction house too , i dont know about lvl 50+ stuff but the prices where insanely cheap but not as chinese though
                No the mobile prices aren't...they look cheaper on the surface but do your maths on what it costs to recharge. It costs significantly more to recharge your account and you get less balens per buck. Event pricing was never adjusted at all...scary.
                Last edited by Cymidei; 05-17-2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                  Whether our BR is ahead or behind of where the china servers would be is irrelevant. We won't ever have to fight them. Strength only matters related to who you are facing in your particular cluster of servers, so it's pointless to compare us to asian or european versions of wartune.
                  From a PvP perspective, yes. From a PvE perspective, no. It's not solely about the BR, it's also about the content.

Comment

Working...
                  X